Selling someTwin Peaks Paula Shimatsu-U photos.

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Hank_Jennings
Roadhouse Member

Selling someTwin Peaks Paula Shimatsu-U photos.

Post by Hank_Jennings »

I have no experience on ebay as a seller. As these are high quality, & fairly costly prints, I do not wish to start now. I thought I'd ask here if thats okay, to save the stress of silly online auctions. I have the following:

Laura/Waldo print limited to 20.
Laura/Audrey ski set.
I believe a cast group photo.
Sheryl Lee as the Good Witch+
Signed Sheryl, Sherilyn & Paula ski set*
Signed Ray Wise*
Signed James Marshall & Paula.

+ I am a huge fan of Sheryl Lee, even though I hate Wild At Heart, so I'm not entirely sure about selling this.
* I had these framed, so I think international shipping would be out of the question (I'm Australian), but something might be able to be worked out.

I'm not entirely sure if I have a cast group shot. I've kept them all in the packaging, intending to get them framed, but I never got around to it.

If anyone is interested, please send me a private message, or email me & we can discuss it further. I will mention, that I live like Walter Matthau in the Odd Couple, & before any deals will be confirmed, I will open the prints to check on the condition & show you a photo before. I don't want to rip anyone off.

I'd really appreciate it if people could take these off my hands. I need money to save for my US trip in August, & I also cannot afford to have them framed (nor the space), so they should go to fans who'd put them to use better than I would. Thanks.