Brother Ben, we've got an S-N-A-G

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

morrissey

Brother Ben, we've got an S-N-A-G

Post by morrissey »

Can someone clear thing up for me? What exactly is Jerry talking about that draws Ben away from Audrey in One Eyed Jack's? And why is Ben all of a sudden nasty to Blacky? I just don't get that. thanks
Why are there people like Frank?
bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Re: Brother Ben, we've got an S-N-A-G

Post by bosguy1981 »

I always thought that Jerry was delivering the news that Leo Johnson survived the shooting after Ben ordered a hit on him. That probably wouldn't quite work because who's going to find Jerry at One Eyed Jack's and tell him that Leo Johnson survived the shooting attempt so quickly after it happened? But anyway, that's all I've got.
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

I assumed it was that no one found Catherine's body and that the insurance papers were unsigned. That's what they spend their time worrying about over a nice cheese pig later. Now, as to who told them all that? Hank, I guess? He shoots Leo, checks on the Mill - hears that Catherine is nowhere to be found, breaks into Blue Pine Lodge and grabs the insurance papers and calls Jerry. He had a busy night.
morrissey

Post by morrissey »

Thanks, that makes sense! I appreciate it.
Why are there people like Frank?