Update on twinpeakswiki.com

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

gentlegiant

Update on twinpeakswiki.com

Post by gentlegiant »

Hey gang, I've made some significant progress on the wiki (www.twinpeakswiki.com). You'll notice that I've got episode summaries for season one all loaded in, and have been working on standardizing templates for all the data that is sure to accumulate.

If you're interested in working on this project, feel free. Some of the things it needs:

*Writers and directors for each season 1 episode
*Memorable quotes and trivia for each season 1 episode
*Double brackets [[ ]] around anything that deserves a link in each season 1 episode
*Character articles
*Anything where the link is red - that's something that is incomplete

If you would, please don't do anything with season 2 yet - I want to get a good, solid set of standards for formatting, and season 1 is the playground for all that.

Thanks, and hope you enjoy!
James
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

Ok, I went through and put in the writers/directors for season one.

I would recommend, though, putting a seperate section in for credits for each episode. I recommend looking at http://www.lostpedia.com, which does an excellent episode guide for LOST.

I used to run the Twin Peaks episode guide at TV.com - there is at least one quote from every episode in that guide, which you can feel free to borrow as as start.
gentlegiant

Post by gentlegiant »

Excellent idea - will-do!