That Empty Feeling

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

kingsoprano718
Roadhouse Member

That Empty Feeling

Post by kingsoprano718 »

Has anyone else watched the entire show again on Blu and when the credits roiled on the Missing Pieces got that empty sad feeling?

I have not rewatched the show since about 1998 and the entire time I was so excited for each episode again, but now that it is all over, now that I see the potential for where the story was going in those final minutes of Missing Pieces I am left feeling very sad and upset again.

Does anyone else feel this way? It almost feels cancelled again to me.
Montana
Roadhouse Member

Re: That Empty Feeling

Post by Montana »

nevermind
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Re: That Empty Feeling

Post by LostInTheMovies »

kingsoprano718 wrote:Has anyone else watched the entire show again on Blu and when the credits roiled on the Missing Pieces got that empty sad feeling?

I have not rewatched the show since about 1998 and the entire time I was so excited for each episode again, but now that it is all over, now that I see the potential for where the story was going in those final minutes of Missing Pieces I am left feeling very sad and upset again.

Does anyone else feel this way? It almost feels cancelled again to me.
See the other thread - this is why it's best to watch Fire Walk With Me last instead! Much more uplifting final images, and a full circle from where the series began. You even get to see a happier-looking Cooper.