Interview with Brad Dukes, author of Reflections

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
missoulamt

Re: Interview with Brad Dukes, author of Reflections

Postby missoulamt » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:41 pm

Worth waiting for the new edition or only minor changes?
Brad D

Postby Brad D » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:14 pm

there is really no difference at all, that anyone would notice:)
LostInTheMovies

The Gorbachev anecdote (Dan Quayle)

Postby LostInTheMovies » Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:16 pm

Jump to 0:35 for more on that story from Brad's book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZmHyiOZBj0
qbin2001

Postby qbin2001 » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:59 am

Brad, thank you for few not-so-well slept nights. I planned few times to read this book only for 10 minutes before I go to sleep, and every time an hour and half later I realized it is very late. The book is addicting, and just I couldn't stop reading it. It's awesome and I want more! Any TP fan should read it! "Thank you, thank you kindly!"

PS: I suspect that there are no plans for Polish translation?
Last edited by qbin2001 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brad D

Postby Brad D » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:46 am

Qbin, very glad to hear that:)

A few translations are being discussed, but no Polish yet. I hope so sometime in 2015 though.
missoulamt

Postby missoulamt » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:50 am

Brad,

I emailed Adlibris (probably the biggest online book store in Sweden), as they'd been selling the book before and I asked if it would be made available again. They replied saying it would be taken off the website shortly as they weren't able to get new stock. Just thought I'd pass it on.
Brad D

Postby Brad D » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:22 pm

Argh. That makes no sense. Another reason to get another distributor in the new year. Send me a PM and I can get you a copy if need be. Thanks.
BOB1

Postby BOB1 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:32 am

A friend told me about this book just a short time ago. He was hugely impressed and told me a lot in details. It seemed great, only I forgot the title ;)
And only today I found this thread and the interview linked in the opening post. Unfortunately I read this message board very randomly...

The interview was a wonderful read. Some things I've already heard about from this friend so it seemed familiar in a way. But I guess there is so much to discover! It might be slightly too late to include the book into my wishlist for Santa Claus, though :| Nevertheless I hope to put my hands on this book pretty soon. What a great year for Twin Peaks. Unbelievable!
Bobi 1 Kenobi

B. Beware
O. Of
B. BOB
missoulamt

Postby missoulamt » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Brad D wrote:Argh. That makes no sense. Another reason to get another distributor in the new year. Send me a PM and I can get you a copy if need be. Thanks.

PM sent, Brad.

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”