Twin Peaks back-to-school couture!

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
HungerCity

Twin Peaks back-to-school couture!

Postby HungerCity » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:32 pm

http://www.milkmagazine.net/shopping-rentree-twin-peaks/

I'm not sure what that Log Lady dress is all about, but I must say those Audrey shoes are spot on! Below is Google's dodgy translation of the page description:

On this rainy autumn , kidswear slips into the skin of the Special Agent Dale Cooper : the mysterious atmosphere of Twin Peaks takes cardigans , dresses and leggings of the season. " The Owl are not What They sccm ?" Squint and look for feathers, plaid shirt and boots on the back feet. If the investigation stalled , please this dress whose bark printed recalls a "Log" knowledgeable. Here is a selection to be decoded with the famous music of the credit in the ears. Welcome back !
Annie
Site Admin

Re: Twin Peaks back-to-school couture!

Postby Annie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 pm

Ha ha, those clothes are great! I don't exactly get the log lady dress, other than it is the color of the log?!
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.

Return to “Twin Peaks”