A Journey Through Twin Peaks: 4-part video series

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Re: Video excerpt from Part 2

Post by bosguy1981 »

LostInTheMovies wrote:Part 2 will go up Sunday night (the post presenting it on my blog will go up Monday). But in the mean time, I decided to share a montage I created for the "Killer's Reveal" sequence using the Yeats poem and footage from Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me, and The Missing Pieces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvON5bBncpU
Really looking forward to seeing Part 2!

Also, great job on that montage. Your... ummm... surprise guest appearance by BOB in the FWWM deleted scene crept up on me and made my skin crawl. Well done!
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Re: Video excerpt from Part 2

Post by LostInTheMovies »

bosguy1981 wrote:
LostInTheMovies wrote:Part 2 will go up Sunday night (the post presenting it on my blog will go up Monday). But in the mean time, I decided to share a montage I created for the "Killer's Reveal" sequence using the Yeats poem and footage from Twin Peaks, Fire Walk With Me, and The Missing Pieces:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvON5bBncpU
Really looking forward to seeing Part 2!
Which, unfortunately, will be another few days! This part of the "Journey" is taking way longer than expected but it's a bit more ambitious than the previous entry, I think.
Also, great job on that montage. Your... ummm... surprise guest appearance by BOB in the FWWM deleted scene crept up on me and made my skin crawl. Well done!
Thanks - it occurred to me when I realized that that whole scene, with Laura's dad calling her on the phone, unfolds on the very couch Bob crawls over in episode 9. It's also like Maddy was having a psychic flashback of the sensation Laura experienced that day. There are so many of those subtle little connections in the film and series, some surely intentional, some probably just a result of the intuitive way Lynch works (someone recently pointed out that the bikers say "What a wonderful world" at the Road House in the pilot episode and then, of course, 14 episodes later...)