NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Post by wAtChLaR »

wAtChLaR wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:I think that Showtime people are browsing this forum cause as soon as I mentioned the imdb review it was deleted
wow
that makes no sense...it didn't reveal anything
hello by the way :D
i'm a moderator's nightmare

i know i know
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

wAtChLaR wrote:
wAtChLaR wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:I think that Showtime people are browsing this forum cause as soon as I mentioned the imdb review it was deleted
wow
Long time no see :D
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

wAtChLaR wrote:
wow
Imdb review had spoilers.I read one line and then I stopped
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

krishnanspace wrote:
wAtChLaR wrote:
wAtChLaR wrote:
wow
Long time no see :D
:D :D :D :D :D
and re: IMDB i only saw a 10/10 review without spoilers.....but i'm old so...LOL

happy twin peaks day
i'm a moderator's nightmare

i know i know
Rainwater
RR Diner Member

Post by Rainwater »

Will this thread get locked and preserved for future generations or just continue along the series?
I'll see you in the trees
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

It's here. It's here. Twin Peaks day is here.
When Jupiter and Saturn meet...
gary2381
Roadhouse Member

Post by gary2381 »

I honestly can't believe it's finally here. I was there on June 10th, 1991 and still have the VHS tape of the final episode. This seems like a dream. We are at 18 hours before the new season and Seasons 2 Ep 2 is on SHO2. I really hope everyone forgets their expectations and allows the new material to soak in and realize what it means to us that have lived these 25 + years.

I don't care if we get answers. I just want to journey back to that place one more time.

"Where there's always music in the air."

From North Texas we will see you on the other side.
Jude
Roadhouse Member

Post by Jude »

Because I live in Finland I have to wait for monday when the new episodes are out. I'm also at work during the morning so it is going to be difficult to keep up my focus on other things than the TP premiere!!

I have a strong feeling that David & co will blow our minds. To me the trailer clips feel dark, but that's also what I loved about the Lynch directed episodes from the original run. I hope that Lynch & Frost will be able to create something fresh and exciting after all these years, I'm all ready for that!! Having said that, it will be a beautiful thing to see most of the old characters back, especially The Log Lady and Albert.

What I love most about the comeback is to be able to go back to the world of Twin Peaks. That is what I missed the most when the end credits started rolling after the final episode of season 2. I have been a fan since 2007 when the show was shown in Finnish television. Can't believe that it has already been 10 years since that. There were times when I felt so sad about the S2 cliffhanger, but everytime the world of Twin Peaks kept me feeling hopeful. Hopeful that at least some kind of comeback could be possible. This 18-hour limited series was way beyond of what I could even imagine.

Right now I have a same kind of positively nervous feeling that I had when I started watching the S2 finale for the first time. There's a feeling of uncertainty of what's to come, but on the other hand I know that this comeback will be wonderful and strange at the same time.

Now it's dark.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Venus wrote:It's here. It's here. Twin Peaks day is here.
If only it were true, my countdown clock at the top of the page is 3 hours and 23 mins! If only it were true. :lol:
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

:arrow:
Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
If only it were true, my countdown clock at the top of the page is 3 hours and 23 mins! If only it were true. :lol:
Mine says 7 hours. You Australian?
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

krishnanspace wrote::arrow:
Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
hi there, long time no speak :) yes I am an Aussie. I think technically the premiere begins in the US at 10am my time, but doesn't start here until 2pm.
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
krishnanspace wrote::arrow:
Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
hi there, long time no speak :) yes I am an Aussie. I think technically the premiere begins in the US at 10am my time, but doesn't start here until 2pm.
Ha well TP day is here tomorrow for me in reality as I can't watch till then but officially, time wise speaking, it's here :lol:
When Jupiter and Saturn meet...
Drammatubero

Re: Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Post by Drammatubero »

The Italian Sky On demand already has the two episodes! I don't know if it's a mistake but i'm going to watch it in 30 minutes

Inviato dal mio SM-J500FN utilizzando Tapatalk
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

I don't really understand why there isn't a new dedicated spoiler thread... This thread used to be a safe haven for those wishing to stay unspoiled.
Last edited by Soolsma on Sun May 21, 2017 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Soolsma wrote:I don't really understand why there isn't a new dedicated spoiler thread... This thread used to be a safe haven for those wishing to stay unspoiled.
I wish that thread was around. Since seeing one of the trailers I have been searching for a photo that was in the thread, to see if an actress and photo matched up. Hoping it will reappear one day, as it was a great capsule of the location filming.