Michael Ontkean Will Reportedly Return To Twin Peaks

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

BobCooper
Roadhouse Member

Michael Ontkean Will Reportedly Return To Twin Peaks

Post by BobCooper »

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Michael Ontkean Will Reportedly Return To Twin Peaks

Post by Jerry Horne »

Woo-hoo!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Chareth

Post by Chareth »

This is so great. One thing that really works in Twin Peaks' favor for a reunion is just how much all the actors loved working with Lynch, with a joy and fervor that's rare and genuine. So it makes sense that they'll even go as far as coming out of retirement to work with him again.
FauxOwl
RR Diner Member

Post by FauxOwl »

Sheriff Truman is definitely one it'd be hard to imagine the story continuing without. Though Horse is just saying what he's heard, which doesn't sound definitive, I'm sure Lynch and Frost would ask Ontkean back. I'd like to see Horse back too, for that matter. It'd be nice if they can find a way to bring every original cast member who wants to return back, but ultimately it's got to be about the new story Lynch and Frost want to tell. Whichever old characters fit in this story should be brought back... anyone else probably shouldn't get more than a glorified cameo. Truman and Hawk should be easy to fit in the new story I would imagine.