Will Twin Peaks Really Return?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

TwinPeaksFanatic
RR Diner Member

Will Twin Peaks Really Return?

Post by TwinPeaksFanatic »

This past weekend David Lynch nearly broke the hearts of every Twin Peaks fans worldwide when he announced there are "complications" to the show's return. Do you think it will really come back?

http://twinpeaksfanatic.blogspot.com/20 ... -2016.html

:D
Jude
Roadhouse Member

Re: Will Twin Peaks Really Return?

Post by Jude »

I'm still very optimistic about it. I know the whole crew and team will have a lot to do but once they start filming it I think things will go smoother from there on. I'm also quite hopeful that Showtime will be able to help keep the project moving ahead even though there might always be some minor delays.
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Re: Will Twin Peaks Really Return?

Post by Gabriel »

Announcements like the Showtime one don't get made aren't made if contracts aren't already in place, including overseas sales, home video and merchandise deals: they're a standard part of any deal. They don't do these things otherwise. There's too much money involved not to have these all this in place. The only issues that could possibly be involved would be hiring cast and crew. This is all jitters because there's no real news!!