Need a replacement disc 7 for The Entire Mystery Bluray

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

frompureair
Roadhouse Member

Need a replacement disc 7 for The Entire Mystery Bluray

Post by frompureair »

I have the bluray box and there is a small crack on Disc 7 on the outside rim that renders the disc unplayable. Who can I contact about a replacement disc? I refuse to buy a new set because of one disc.
harmolodic
Roadhouse Member

Re: Need a replacement disc 7 for The Entire Mystery Bluray

Post by harmolodic »

frompureair wrote:I have the bluray box and there is a small crack on Disc 7 on the outside rim that renders the disc unplayable. Who can I contact about a replacement disc? I refuse to buy a new set because of one disc.
After wracking my brain, consulting with numerous experts, and forming a focus group, I have come up with the following plan of action: contact the seller.
frompureair
Roadhouse Member

Post by frompureair »

Lol that was the first thing I did and that got me nowhere. Already left feedback and all that and just decided to keep it cause I really did get a good deal on it and the disc that was damaged wasn't that special. Just wanted the actual disc but if I have to settle for a burnt disc for the 2 episodes so be it just wanted to know if anyone had ever had this problem before. I've heard of other companies substituting discs before when damaged but didn't know where to start going about it. IF I had a bluray burner I'd just make a copy but no big deal. Any help would be appreciated.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Order a new set from Amazon. Then return your old set as defective and get a refund.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
marchug
RR Diner Member
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Post by marchug »

Jerry Horne wrote:Order a new set from Amazon. Then return your old set as defective and get a refund.
Genius!
-23-