New Here and also From Whence I Did Come...

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Cybershaman

New Here and also From Whence I Did Come...

Post by Cybershaman »

Hello! I'm new! OK! Now that THAT'S out of the way... ;)

I came here after watching the fine video series "Journey Through Twin Peaks" by Joel Bocko (https://vimeo.com/107674294 for those that just might be newer than me!). Afterward, he directed me to come and meet you, the fine denizens here. I had quite the journey indeed! I recently got the itch to revisit Twin Peaks and was fortunate enough not to be able to find a download on the Net anywhere. Sooooo... Things seemingly began falling into place after that... After I found a good deal on the latest Blu-ray release of TP I decided that I had to get Laura's diary too. So I got that on order as well and thought I would search around for some videos on YouTube in order to quench my thirst for all things TP while I waited for my items to arrive. I found the "Journey..." vids quite by accident and suddenly found myself locked into what turned out to be a multi-day event. After taking it in by bits and pieces I finally arrived at the end. I was most pleased, to say the least! My appetite temporarily slaked, I asked the good man if he could direct me somewhere where there was good conversation with like minded individuals. And so, that is how it came to pass that I found my humble way here.

And so again, I say Hello! Thank you for providing this place and I look forward to meeting you! :)
Speaking from the third eye of the society machine.
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Re: New Here and also From Whence I Did Come...

Post by LostInTheMovies »

Glad to be of service! :) Great discussions here on every topic under the Twin Peaks sun.
Cybershaman

Post by Cybershaman »

LostInTheMovies wrote:Glad to be of service! :) Great discussions here on every topic under the Twin Peaks sun.
Looking forward to some serious hobnobbing! Thanks for replying! :D
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Welcome! You can officially introduce yourself in the section in Hap's Diner. Enjoy!
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
Cybershaman

Post by Cybershaman »

Annie wrote:Welcome! You can officially introduce yourself in the section in Hap's Diner. Enjoy!
Thank you! I was thinking way too much when I justified myself posting here because I was talking about the "Journey..." vids. :P So I will just scoot my introducing self's butt right on down to Hap's! Thanks again, Annie! :)