Planning to attend the 2016 Twin Peaks Fest?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Rebel
Great Northern Member

Re: Planning to attend the 2016 Twin Peaks Fest?

Post by Rebel »

Thank You Mordeen for the pictures! Sweet! you and your daughter and son who is the owl? anyway,family did ace costume!!!! Thank you for posting pictures! LOVE IT!!!
just wondering if you have met chris Matthews or Josh or Scabtree? there are others ,anyway looks like you had a great time, Lucky You!
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Rebel wrote:Thank You Mordeen for the pictures! Sweet! you and your daughter and son who is the owl? anyway,family did ace costume!!!! Thank you for posting pictures! LOVE IT!!!
just wondering if you have met chris Matthews or Josh or Scabtree? there are others ,anyway looks like you had a great time, Lucky You!
I'm not in the costume contest pic, just my two kids. I'm the blonde/gray haired guy in many of the other ones.

I met Josh, if you're referring to the Josh with the encyclopedic knowledge of TP.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
LonelySoul
RR Diner Member

Post by LonelySoul »

Mordeen wrote: I met Josh, if you're referring to the Josh with the encyclopedic knowledge of TP.
-Mordeen
Josh is ridiculous when it comes to TP knowledge. At the 2014 Fest I took his tour of the sites at Olallie State Park and was blown away by how much he knows.
Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

LonelySoul wrote:
Mordeen wrote: I met Josh, if you're referring to the Josh with the encyclopedic knowledge of TP.
-Mordeen
Josh is ridiculous when it comes to TP knowledge. At the 2014 Fest I took his tour of the sites at Olallie State Park and was blown away by how much he knows.
Haha, yep. I unashamedly followed right behind him during that tour this year firing off question after question to fill in the blanks for stuff I didn't know about FWWM, and he had detailed answers for all of them. Impressive.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

aha! o.k. Mordeen , well dang! your kids look very cool ! thank you for posting the pics! :) yes that's Josh!!!
Si78
RR Diner Member

Post by Si78 »

Thanks for sharing the great pics! It's a dream of mine to go to the fest. Maybe next year :)
sparco1979
Roadhouse Member

Post by sparco1979 »

Mordeen wrote:
LonelySoul wrote:
-Mordeen
Haha, yep. I unashamedly followed right behind him during that tour this year firing off question after question to fill in the blanks for stuff I didn't know about FWWM, and he had detailed answers for all of them. Impressive.

-Mordeen
Excellent hanging out with you and the family for the weekend!!
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

sparco1979 wrote: Excellent hanging out with you and the family for the weekend!!
Ditto, brother. What a great and magical time. And your ability to be at the right place at the right time for candid celeb encounters was unmatched!

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
sparco1979
Roadhouse Member

Post by sparco1979 »

Mordeen wrote:
sparco1979 wrote: Excellent hanging out with you and the family for the weekend!!
Ditto, brother. What a great and magical time. And your ability to be at the right place at the right time for candid celeb encounters was unmatched!

-Mordeen
Yeah - a totally dream trip!!
sparco1979
Roadhouse Member

Post by sparco1979 »

sparco1979 wrote:
Mordeen wrote:

-Mordeen
Yeah - a totally dream trip!!
Great to meet everyone and also fellow fans like yourself that I now consider good friends
Wonderful & Strange
Great Northern Member

Post by Wonderful & Strange »

Have they set the date for the next fest?
Member of the Agent Tammy Preston Defense Lodge