Missing Pieces.

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

WhiteLodge90
RR Diner Member
Location: You're on the path. you don't need to know where it leads. just follow.

Missing Pieces.

Post by WhiteLodge90 »

Does anyone know if there's a way to buy just the FWWM and the deleted scenes? Or do I have to buy the very expensive whole package. I'm not crazy about that because I can watch any episode anytime I want on Netflix so I can't really justify buying the seasons. That being said I really want to watch the deleted scenes as I've never seen them before.
The milk will get cool on you pretty soon.
Asterisk
Roadhouse Member

Re: Missing Pieces.

Post by Asterisk »

WhiteLodge90 wrote:Does anyone know if there's a way to buy just the FWWM and the deleted scenes? Or do I have to buy the very expensive whole package. I'm not crazy about that because I can watch any episode anytime I want on Netflix so I can't really justify buying the seasons. That being said I really want to watch the deleted scenes as I've never seen them before.
Buy the box. Netflix licensing comes and goes. And anyway, one day you just might decide not to subscribe to Netflix anymore. Get the box! :)
Hockey Mask
RR Diner Member

Post by Hockey Mask »

It's easy got me to spend your money but I say buy the box set. Good to support the artist anyway.
wAtChLaR
RR Diner Member

Post by wAtChLaR »

okay so lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:

stay in friday night, i'm bored, listening to the soundtrack and i'm almost 50....who cares now right?
:roll:
but what cracks me up about watching the missing pieces is when a certain scene pulls up onto the screen and you say to yourself...hey i did that in my radical youth...what's the big deal?

... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
i'm a moderator's nightmare

i know i know