Shooting Schedule

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

owlsseemrealtome

Shooting Schedule

Post by owlsseemrealtome »

Without having to scroll and search through previous threads ( as there are many), isn't the filming of this series supposed to finish either at the end of March or April?. With this in mind and taking into account that the majority of the shooting has been on location since last September then the small window of remaining filming doesn't seem to give the crew much time for sound stage filming. Does anyone know whether the internal shoots are to be added onto the March/April shoot or is that the beginning of post production?
dud
RR Diner Member

Re: Shooting Schedule

Post by dud »

if i recall correctly, arbogast said filming ends mid-april
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

I was under the impression they were already doing some filming on soundstages well before 2016 (or March/April). But I may be wrong.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Post by Harry S. Truman »

dud wrote:if i recall correctly, arbogast said filming ends mid-april
So is.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

According to Arbogast, they have already shot some scenes in soundstages but most of the set filming will happen during March and April. And yes, filming wraps up mid-April.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.