New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Ordered the Owl Cave ring. Will post photos when I receive it.

Also ordered and received the DKL TP map giclee print. I'm wondering: is the common consensus that this is the same map DKL sketched in charcoal during the initial pitch process, which Tony Krantz has/had framed in his office (per Reflections)? I assume so, but it could also be a recreation meant for public consumption. I wonder when this particular work first popped up (I know it's reproduced in the Rodley book).
CooperDog

Post by CooperDog »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:Ordered the Owl Cave ring. Will post photos when I receive it.

Also ordered and received the DKL TP map giclee print. I'm wondering: is the common consensus that this is the same map DKL sketched in charcoal during the initial pitch process, which Tony Krantz has/had framed in his office (per Reflections)? I assume so, but it could also be a recreation meant for public consumption. I wonder when this particular work first popped up (I know it's reproduced in the Rodley book).
The map looks very similar to the one released in 2010(?) for the 20th anniversary art and merchandise sale. Not sure that answers your question, but to me it seems as though the design has been made available to the public before.
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Post by Gabriel »

kitty666cats wrote: Image
How did Annie get Donna's cardigan? :o
Annie was evil and was sent by the Black Lodge to abduct Coop, so she committed other crimes for her amusement. In this case, she asked Donna, offscreen, if she could try on the cardigan because it looked nice. Donna handed it over to Annie, Annie put it on, then flipped Donna the birdy and kept it. Donna made a fuss about Annie stealing it, but everyone thought Annie was really nice and Donna had turned into a megab***h lately, so they took Annie's side. Donna gave James a hard time about it over the phone then sent him one of his postcards, torn up, in the mail. James got very upset and he crashed his motorcycle. He was quiet after that. Annie had the cardigan with her when she entered the Black Lodge and bartered the cardigan in exchange for Carolyn Earle's dress.

Last time we heard about the cardigan, it had evolved into an Arundel sweater and married Coop's long raincoat.
jeep
Roadhouse Member

Post by jeep »

Not officially licensed, but gorgeous (and very expensive).
Amélie Pichard (Paris) Twin Peaks fashion accessories :

https://ameliepichard.com/product/audrey-twin-peaks (take a look at the sole)
https://ameliepichard.com/product/abag-twin-peaks

Leacock
Roadhouse Member

Post by Leacock »

When do people expect the replica ring?

I put in an order as well.

I had suspected it would be the most expensive bit of merchandise, but those shoes and that handbag. :shock:

The bag is actually pretty cute though I think the shoes would be a lot nicer without the text.
Leacock
Roadhouse Member

Post by Leacock »

Gabriel wrote:
kitty666cats wrote: Image
How did Annie get Donna's cardigan? :o
Annie was evil and was sent by the Black Lodge to abduct Coop, so she committed other crimes for her amusement. In this case, she asked Donna, offscreen, if she could try on the cardigan because it looked nice. Donna handed it over to Annie, Annie put it on, then flipped Donna the birdy and kept it. Donna made a fuss about Annie stealing it, but everyone thought Annie was really nice and Donna had turned into a megab***h lately, so they took Annie's side. Donna gave James a hard time about it over the phone then sent him one of his postcards, torn up, in the mail. James got very upset and he crashed his motorcycle. He was quiet after that. Annie had the cardigan with her when she entered the Black Lodge and bartered the cardigan in exchange for Carolyn Earle's dress.

Last time we heard about the cardigan, it had evolved into an Arundel sweater and married Coop's long raincoat.
Where is the report button on this forum?!

This isn't the spoiler section!
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Post by Gabriel »

Leacock wrote:

Umm... I made it all up! I was joking! This has no bearing on season three at all! :lol:
Leacock
Roadhouse Member

Post by Leacock »

Gabriel wrote:
Leacock wrote:

Umm... I made it all up! I was joking! This has no bearing on season three at all! :lol:
Do you really expect us to believe that? It's clear now that the entire franchise is all about the cardigan.
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Post by Gabriel »

Leacock wrote:
Do you really expect us to believe that? It's clear now that the entire franchise is all about the cardigan.
Such a nice cardigan too! Ah, 80s' fashions! ;)
IcedOver
RR Diner Member

Post by IcedOver »

I believe those four action figures released are available individually, correct? Are they packaged in the retro ReAction packaging individually? I can't find photos of that.
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!
musicaddict
RR Diner Member

Post by musicaddict »

I just tried to order the Great Northern key ring however I see Showtime does not ship outside the US. Does anyone know another way to buy this item for those of us outside the US? http://store.sho.com/detail.php?p=1400512
saygoodbyetojack
Roadhouse Member

Post by saygoodbyetojack »

musicaddict wrote:I just tried to order the Great Northern key ring however I see Showtime does not ship outside the US. Does anyone know another way to buy this item for those of us outside the US? http://store.sho.com/detail.php?p=1400512
They sure do ship outside the US :D
Attachments
IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2806.JPG (34.75 KiB) Viewed 10507 times
musicaddict
RR Diner Member

Post by musicaddict »

Well that is weird. I just tried to place an order and I used PayPal, when I got to thre checkout it said we do not ship outside the US.
saygoodbyetojack
Roadhouse Member

Post by saygoodbyetojack »

musicaddict wrote:Well that is weird. I just tried to place an order and I used PayPal, when I got to thre checkout it said we do not ship outside the US.

Thats very odd alright.
Seems a very temperamental site, kept cancelling my orders over and over again for certain items but most stuff I ended up getting ok in the end
musicaddict
RR Diner Member

Post by musicaddict »

I have checked the website again and it now specifically says under the keyring item "US Shipping only". Very annoying as I really want one!