New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

douglasb
RR Diner Member

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by douglasb »

What kind of stuff wouldn't suck? I'm thinking trading cards. Decent 'making of' book. After that? Has there been anything particularly iconic in the show that would make it to retail?
KHAN Games

Post by KHAN Games »

Just got my black lodge Coop/Laura in the mail yesterday and I can confirm the eyes are light blue/cyan.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

douglasb wrote:What kind of stuff wouldn't suck? I'm thinking trading cards. Decent 'making of' book. After that? Has there been anything particularly iconic in the show that would make it to retail?
All I want is a nicely bound hardcover release of the script -- or, being less picky, ANY release of the script.

The Owl Cave ring is a super idea, if it ever ships.

Like many of the old curmudgeons on this board, I hate POP! figures, but my girlfriend got me the Laura "wrapped in plastic" one because I love how morbid it is, and the Log Lady one because Catherine Coulson's trajectory from production assistant on Eraserhead to POP! figure is just too damn weird and hilarious.
REdKing
Roadhouse Member

Post by REdKing »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:
douglasb wrote:The Owl Cave ring is a super idea, if it ever ships.
I'm glad you said that. I got excited the other day, when I saw this tweet: https://twitter.com/RockLoveJewelry/sta ... 6133508097 , but I'm still waiting to see an e-mail that it has shipped.
I'm very excited to see it. Still, when I think back on my experience with The Return, I'll definitely remember all of the waiting--for the show's release date, for Benjamin Mackey's tarot cards, for the Owl Cave ring. Ha! Now, if I could take the patience I've learned from all of this to my driving, I'd be a much improved man.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

REdKing wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:
douglasb wrote:The Owl Cave ring is a super idea, if it ever ships.
I'm glad you said that. I got excited the other day, when I saw this tweet: https://twitter.com/RockLoveJewelry/sta ... 6133508097 , but I'm still waiting to see an e-mail that it has shipped.
I'm very excited to see it. Still, when I think back on my experience with The Return, I'll definitely remember all of the waiting--for the show's release date, for Benjamin Mackey's tarot cards, for the Owl Cave ring. Ha! Now, if I could take the patience I've learned from all of this to my driving, I'd be a much improved man.
Just got notified that mine shipped along with "extra gifts" to compensate me for my patience. Hope yours shipped too!
Mistertom
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mistertom »

I would love to have an owl cave ring , I just can't justify spending that much money on something I would realistically never wear :(
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

douglasb wrote:What kind of stuff wouldn't suck? I'm thinking trading cards. Decent 'making of' book. After that? Has there been anything particularly iconic in the show that would make it to retail?
Spoiler:
Frogbug plushies :mrgreen:

Hawk's map has good imagery.

...Johnny's.... toy....?

btw, I don't like to wear someone's face on my chest so I'm not the best judge of character-themed shirts to begin with, but I'd much rather wear a posterized Buella with her "It's a world of truck drivers" quote than either of the options they've released :?
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

laughingpinecone wrote:
Spoiler:
Frogbug plushies :mrgreen:

Hawk's map has good imagery.

...Johnny's.... toy....?

btw, I don't like to wear someone's face on my chest so I'm not the best judge of character-themed shirts to begin with, but I'd much rather wear a posterized Buella with her "It's a world of truck drivers" quote than either of the options they've released :?
I can imagine that Michel Horse would be pleased to hear you mention the map. It came to light on Instagram yesterday that the map was his own design. I can't recall hearing that before.
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
I can imagine that Michel Horse would be pleased to hear you mention the map. It came to light on Instagram yesterday that the map was his own design. I can't recall hearing that before.
Michael Horse gets cooler with every passing interview and instagram post :) Thank you for confirming this! I read this article https://openspace.sfmoma.org/2012/02/mi ... edger-art/ the other week and I figured...
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:I can imagine that Michel Horse would be pleased to hear you mention the map. It came to light on Instagram yesterday that the map was his own design. I can't recall hearing that before.
Amazing; thanks for posting this!
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:I can imagine that Michel Horse would be pleased to hear you mention the map. It came to light on Instagram yesterday that the map was his own design. I can't recall hearing that before.
That's so cool. Who confirmed this, Horse? (I don't have Instagram.)

I have the print of DKL's TP map on my wall; Hawk's chart would certainly be a perfect companion piece.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:

I have the print of DKL's TP map on my wall; Hawk's chart would certainly be a perfect companion piece.
Yep, someone asked him on instagram and he confirmed it. You can find his reply on the comments here.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:

Yes, the man himself did. :)
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

With this ring, I thee wed. :D

Does anyone know where to buy the podium/table from FWWM and Episode 29 (most recently seen in Part 13)? I'm only half kidding.
Attachments
IMG_1465.JPG
IMG_1465.JPG (341.36 KiB) Viewed 17846 times
sylvia_north
RR Diner Member

Post by sylvia_north »

Sorry for adding these, I know this is an official merch thread, they are just too neat

Someone made a Windom Earle ring https://www.etsy.com/listing/181657116/ ... _gallery_4

This Owl Cave replica ring on Etsy is stunning https://www.etsy.com/listing/215744213/ ... _active_17

Amber at TPF vendor also was selling these luminous golden Laura Palmer half-orb necklaces
Too Old to Die Young > TP S03