New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

saygoodbyetojack
Roadhouse Member

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Post by saygoodbyetojack »

Terence wrote:
saygoodbyetojack wrote:
Terence wrote:
The store will not take PayPal to pay for the sheriff's department mug it only will take you paying directly with your card.

But i just picked some state anyway it still should get to me here in Ireland but as i said that Showtime store is just odd & mostly useless if your outside USA because alot of things will not be shipped outside of America which makes no sense seeing as they will ship some of the things though.
Yeah very strange. I'm in Ireland as well, the orders wouldn't go through for me at all until I started using the Paypal option, everything since has shipped grand anyway
Hey did you get hit with any custom charges on any of your orders?.

I bought the mug as i said & the Cooper standee but with a big package item like that standee im thinking this could be bad news with the custom charges.
I did get hit with some customs charges for some items but not for the Cooper standee funnily enough

The Dougie standee (I couldn't resist) arrived yesterday as well and no extra charges on that either
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

Noticed this Blue Rose Task Force mug in the Showtime store today. Apologies if already posted:

http://store.sho.com/twin-peaks-blue-ro ... ?p=1457429

I think they botched the description. It says 'doesn't get any bluer' not 'doesn't get any better', lol :P
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Novalis wrote:Noticed this Blue Rose Task Force mug in the Showtime store today. Apologies if already posted:

I think they botched the description. It says 'doesn't get any bluer' not 'doesn't get any better', lol :P
Huh? "Doesn't get any bluer" is a quote from Gordon in Part 4. Making it the official motto is a bit corny, but the quote is accurate.
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

Novalis wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Novalis wrote:Noticed this Blue Rose Task Force mug in the Showtime store today. Apologies if already posted:

Huh? "Doesn't get any bluer" is a quote from Gordon in Part 4. Making it the official motto is a bit corny, but the quote is accurate.
Yes I know that. Read the description on the linked page. It claims the mug says 'doesn't get any better'. That is the botched description I am referring to.
Last edited by Novalis on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Novalis wrote:
Novalis wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:
Yes I know that. Read the description on the linked page. It claims the mug says 'doesn't get any better'. That is the botched description I am referring to.
Oh, sorry! I was just looking at the screenshot you posted. :oops:
Novalis
RR Diner Member

Post by Novalis »

No worries. I agree with you about the quote from Cole seeming a strange choice for the motto design.
CarriePage

Post by CarriePage »

I still can't believe the ring, though very nice indeed, is $150. That's insane.
Terence
Roadhouse Member

Post by Terence »

That ring is costly alright.
Isn't is like brass over sliver.

Would even a ring made with the same materials but nothing to do with Twin Peaks cost this much?

I would not wear it personally because its not the type id wear its way to big looking..Of course most people would be getting it to display as a prop i would imagine.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

It's 14k gold over silver.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Terence
Roadhouse Member

Post by Terence »

Jerry Horne wrote:It's 14k gold over silver.
Well i guess thats why it is at that price so.
Im not sure why i was thinking there was brass involved.

So Jerry are you very happy with yours seeing as you did talk about it on twitter?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I really like it. It's the best replica out there that I've seen and it seems very solid.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

I love my ring too, even thought I apparently suck at measuring my ring size and it's too big for me. :? Think this was a problem on my end, everyone else's seem to fit. It looks gorgeous on my shelf though, and it's not like I was planning to wear it to work anyway or anything.
Terence
Roadhouse Member

Post by Terence »

Has anyone got their sheriffs department mug yet or has it been shipped out from the Showtime store?.

My order says its backordered & i ordered it on 30/8/17
It now says its soldout on the store.

I contacted the Showtime store today they said it could take 1 to 4 weeks if it comes back in stock.

So does that mean im bad out of luck at the chances of getting one of these mugs.

Its my first order also with this store with my Cooper standee on way..
But if a item is out of stock does it every come back in stock.
ozziejohn
Roadhouse Member

Post by ozziejohn »

Could the official merch get any worse?
Attachments
Screenshot 2017-11-05 06.53.50.png
Screenshot 2017-11-05 06.53.50.png (285.24 KiB) Viewed 21158 times
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

...I sincerely invite fans of that quote to pick up an alphabet stencil mask and paint a tote bag for themselves, the results cannot conceivably be worse :shock:

I'll blow my Frost AMA question on other matters but I considered asking him how much control they have on this stuff. In Reflections he said they vetted everything...
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.