New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
User avatar
Little Pine Cone
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:39 pm

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Little Pine Cone » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:50 pm

New wave of official Twin Peaks merchandise hit Habitat Skate!!

https://habitatskateboards.com/collections/twin-peaks?page=1
User avatar
Jasper
Posts: 665
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 am

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Jasper » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:19 am

Mr. Reindeer wrote:With this ring, I thee wed. :D

Does anyone know where to buy the podium/table from FWWM and Episode 29 (most recently seen in Part 13)? I'm only half kidding.


There was one on sale on some antique auction site a while back. I don't remember where I heard about it, but I checked it out and it was the exact same model.
:arrow: Kindly VOTE in the final POLL of reactions to The Return: → VOTE HERE
Leacock
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun May 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Leacock » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:56 pm

How is everyone liking their owl rings?

Mine fit fine (thankfully) I am quite happy with it.

Do people think they captured all the qualities of the first?
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Jerry Horne » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:42 am

The return of the Sheriff Dept. mug:

http://store.sho.com/new-arrivals/index ... w+Arrivals
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.40.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 8.40.39 AM.png (146.13 KiB) Viewed 1043 times
User avatar
Novalis
Posts: 431
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:18 pm

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Novalis » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:37 am

Hell yes!

I'm a have me a Sheriffs Dept. mug. :)
As a matter of fact, 'Chalfont' was the name of the people that rented this space before. Two Chalfonts. Weird, huh?
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Jerry Horne » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:47 pm

Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 2.35.17 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-17 at 2.35.17 PM.png (170.02 KiB) Viewed 933 times
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 am

Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.58.03 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 12.58.03 AM.png (343.81 KiB) Viewed 811 times
User avatar
zeronumber
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby zeronumber » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:58 am

Recieved Owl Cave Ring from Rocklove!

It is a marvelous piece. Heavy and luminous.

(And it fits~! Uh~oh.)

...it arrived with a kind note of apologies and in consideration of patience, included a logo pin and key chain swag. Nice i thank them. (Ordered at the end of May...so bout 12 weeks..)

...i waited for the eclipse on 21 August....and then put it on~

Pricey yes. Worth it...indeed.



Sent from my NEC-NE-201A1A using Tapatalk
IcedOver
Posts: 258
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:31 pm

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby IcedOver » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:09 pm

Oh cool, I'm just finding on this page that they do have some merchandise specific to "Return". The Dougie standee maybe has too much expression. They should make an (In)Action figure for him.
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!
User avatar
Jerry Horne
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:28 pm
Location: Private Portland Airport
Contact:

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Jerry Horne » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:17 pm

Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 1.00.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 1.00.24 PM.png (133.38 KiB) Viewed 591 times
Terence
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 am

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Terence » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:22 pm

What is up with this very annoying Showtime store it keeps asking me to pick what state im in at checkout..

When i have a account made already with my address in Ireland i can not go passed this part of the checkout.
User avatar
saygoodbyetojack
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Dublin

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby saygoodbyetojack » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:03 am

Terence wrote:What is up with this very annoying Showtime store it keeps asking me to pick what state im in at checkout..

When i have a account made already with my address in Ireland i can not go passed this part of the checkout.



Have u tried paying via PayPal on their site? I was having the exact same issues until I did that
Terence
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 am

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Terence » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:32 am

saygoodbyetojack wrote:
Terence wrote:What is up with this very annoying Showtime store it keeps asking me to pick what state im in at checkout..

When i have a account made already with my address in Ireland i can not go passed this part of the checkout.



Have u tried paying via PayPal on their site? I was having the exact same issues until I did that


The store will not take PayPal to pay for the sheriff's department mug it only will take you paying directly with your card.

But i just picked some state anyway it still should get to me here in Ireland but as i said that Showtime store is just odd & mostly useless if your outside USA because alot of things will not be shipped outside of America which makes no sense seeing as they will ship some of the things though.
User avatar
saygoodbyetojack
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:18 am
Location: Dublin

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby saygoodbyetojack » Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:38 am

Terence wrote:
saygoodbyetojack wrote:
Terence wrote:What is up with this very annoying Showtime store it keeps asking me to pick what state im in at checkout..

When i have a account made already with my address in Ireland i can not go passed this part of the checkout.



Have u tried paying via PayPal on their site? I was having the exact same issues until I did that


The store will not take PayPal to pay for the sheriff's department mug it only will take you paying directly with your card.

But i just picked some state anyway it still should get to me here in Ireland but as i said that Showtime store is just odd & mostly useless if your outside USA because alot of things will not be shipped outside of America which makes no sense seeing as they will ship some of the things though.


Yeah very strange. I'm in Ireland as well, the orders wouldn't go through for me at all until I started using the Paypal option, everything since has shipped grand anyway
Terence
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:13 am

Re: New Merchandise Roundup (Officially Licensed)

Postby Terence » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:12 am

saygoodbyetojack wrote:
Terence wrote:
saygoodbyetojack wrote:

Have u tried paying via PayPal on their site? I was having the exact same issues until I did that


The store will not take PayPal to pay for the sheriff's department mug it only will take you paying directly with your card.

But i just picked some state anyway it still should get to me here in Ireland but as i said that Showtime store is just odd & mostly useless if your outside USA because alot of things will not be shipped outside of America which makes no sense seeing as they will ship some of the things though.


Yeah very strange. I'm in Ireland as well, the orders wouldn't go through for me at all until I started using the Paypal option, everything since has shipped grand anyway


Hey did you get hit with any custom charges on any of your orders?.

I bought the mug as i said & the Cooper standee but with a big package item like that standee im thinking this could be bad news with the custom charges.

Return to “Twin Peaks”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests