Showtime Re-broadcast of Original Series

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
baxter

Re: Showtime to Re-broadcast Original Series Early Next Year

Postby baxter » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:18 am

That sounds amazing! It makes me think we should have a thread collecting dreams.

I have had a couple of S3 dreams, but nothing I can remember now unfortunately.
NightTimeMyTime

Postby NightTimeMyTime » Wed Jan 04, 2017 4:33 am

baxter wrote:That sounds amazing! It makes me think we should have a thread collecting dreams.

I have had a couple of S3 dreams, but nothing I can remember now unfortunately.

That's a great idea! I write down all the dreams I remember, when I wake up every morning (or night). I haven't had many dreams about Twin Peaks specifically, but I have at least two written down from the last year. Almost every dream I dream as long as I can remember has log houses, walls of logs and has locations surrounded by firs/woods/trees though. I have a strange thing for trees, haha.
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:39 am

I think we see a new teaser during the marathon on Saturday. I hope.
Panapaok

Postby Panapaok » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:32 am

Jerry Horne wrote:I think we see a new teaser during the marathon on Saturday. I hope.
I'm with you Jerry. I said it yesterday, hope dies last!
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:44 am

N. Needleman

Postby N. Needleman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:52 am

Nice!
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Mordeen

Postby Mordeen » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am

Panapaok wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:I think we see a new teaser during the marathon on Saturday. I hope.
I'm with you Jerry. I said it yesterday, hope dies last!

One quick character tease between each episode would be incredible.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
mtwentz

Postby mtwentz » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:36 am

None of the current teases state the premiere date so I think a new tease is a distinct possibility.
"Dougie is COOPER? How the Hell is this!?"
N. Needleman

Postby N. Needleman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:42 pm

So if we subscribe to streaming Showtime on our Roku or what not, do we get the live feed? Or no?

I was considering doing the free trial this weekend now that I moved - I was curious about what might play during the marathon and also, they have a few movies I want to watch without paying for. I'll subscribe in full come May.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
kitty666cats

Postby kitty666cats » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:44 pm

Is Showtime included for free with Amazon Prime? I was thinking about getting an actual Prime subscription, after somehow getting two free 2-month trails in a row (thanks Amazon!)...

I had a S3 dream a month or two ago, all I remember was Coop blissfully leaving the Black Lodge in a beam of light :)
mtwentz

Postby mtwentz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 am

N. Needleman wrote:So if we subscribe to streaming Showtime on our Roku or what not, do we get the live feed? Or no?

I was considering doing the free trial this weekend now that I moved - I was curious about what might play during the marathon and also, they have a few movies I want to watch without paying for. I'll subscribe in full come May.

I set up a separate post to address all issues with Showtime, but the short answer is Yes you get a Live feed with a Showtime subscription. It's just as good as having Showtime on cable. Just don't get the Amazon or Hulu Add On if you want the Live Feed.
mtwentz

Postby mtwentz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:31 am

kitty666cats wrote:Is Showtime included for free with Amazon Prime? I was thinking about getting an actual Prime subscription, after somehow getting two free 2-month trails in a row (thanks Amazon!)...

I had a S3 dream a month or two ago, all I remember was Coop blissfully leaving the Black Lodge in a beam of light :)

No you have to pay extra to get a Showtime Add On, and the Showtime Add On does not have the Live Stream, so you would have to wait a few hours after it airs to see each episode
kitty666cats

Postby kitty666cats » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:18 am

mtwentz wrote:
kitty666cats wrote:Is Showtime included for free with Amazon Prime? I was thinking about getting an actual Prime subscription, after somehow getting two free 2-month trails in a row (thanks Amazon!)...

No you have to pay extra to get a Showtime Add On, and the Showtime Add On does not have the Live Stream, so you would have to wait a few hours after it airs to see each episode

If I get the "Smart TV" Showtime service on here (link below), do you know if THAT one has the live stream?

http://www.sho.com/order
mtwentz

Postby mtwentz » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:36 am

kitty666cats wrote:
mtwentz wrote:

If I get the "Smart TV" Showtime service on here (link below), do you know if THAT one has the live stream?

http://www.sho.com/order

Wow, I did not realize there were so many other choices!

I would say almost certainly yes, but I can't say with 100% certainty, but we should look into it to update this thread.
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:08 am

Season One Marathon is tomorrow! 8am PST.

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”