What do you expect to see in the Season 3?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Aqua
Roadhouse Member

Re: What do you expect to see in the Season 3?

Post by Aqua »

Harry S. Truman wrote:I expect to see the following:

The Black Lodge. ( behind the red room).

More portals of the black lodge.
I like the way you see that b-lodge is behind the red room :) , sort of a dark room in the corner; wonder what it does to those other possible portals, i.e. does one have to firewalk/pass through red room each time to get there. That would be interesting - and maybe also expected - to appear.
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Post by Harry S. Truman »

Aqua wrote:
Harry S. Truman wrote:I expect to see the following:

The Black Lodge. ( behind the red room).

More portals of the black lodge.
I like the way you see that b-lodge is behind the red room :) , sort of a dark room in the corner; wonder what it does to those other possible portals, i.e. does one have to firewalk/pass through red room each time to get there. That would be interesting - and maybe also expected - to appear.
Hopefully appear. The White Lodge and the Black Lodge we have not seen yet, and it is time.
cowwithfivelegs
Roadhouse Member

Post by cowwithfivelegs »

Last edited by cowwithfivelegs on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aqua
Roadhouse Member

Post by Aqua »

cowwithfivelegs wrote:The White Lodge and the Black Lodge we have not seen yet, and it is time.
You're gonna see a whole lot more than that.[/quote]

Do you mean anything in particular, or just in general. And even then - elaborate if possible, here or on the spoilers thread, whichever more suitable
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

cowwithfivelegs wrote:
Harry S. Truman wrote:Hopefully appear. The White Lodge and the Black Lodge we have not seen yet, and it is time.
You're gonna see a whole lot more than that.
Yeah, that's the spirit. I want this series to delve into the mythological aspects as much as possible.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Post by Harry S. Truman »

I also want the same. :D :D
cowwithfivelegs
Roadhouse Member

Post by cowwithfivelegs »

Last edited by cowwithfivelegs on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
frahm9
Roadhouse Member

Post by frahm9 »

:shock: Damn, that's nice. Showtime should hire you as copywriter for the show's campaign.
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

Shazbot wrote:There's gonna be at least one scene more horrifying than anything else in Twin Peaks. Possibly scarier than any other Lynch work.
Kyle, Sheryl and lots of this
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Post by LostInTheMovies »

Expect, not necessarily, but would love to see Jenny & Mr. Neff from Episode 6 in the new series. The actress who played Jenny was also in Wild at Heart, although IMDb says she hasn't been in a movie or TV show for 15 years.
Shazbot

Post by Shazbot »

I hope Laura Dern and Kyle interact a few times this season. Or a wild Nic Cage cameo. Though I very much doubt that one.
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

If Duchovny returns, it will be interesting how they handle his character, with so much recent mainstream awareness of trans issues and such.

It would be neat to have another LGBT character or two in the show.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

The only thing I can say is the new season will probably be way different from anyone's expectations, we are dealing with Lynch here :3
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

I know we shouldn't expect a perfect round closure coming from Lynch, but I wouldn't want to see TP end the same way Lost did. The writers created so many mysteries and subplots in that show that by the end of it they couldn't deal with everything so they just gave closure to the most important points.

A few subplots that I hope they don't forget to cover:

- Why exactly Josie shot Cooper.
- Why Josie ended up trapped in the knob.
- Why Cliff Howard appeared in the woods in the drug deal. Was he there undercover to bust Bobby and Laura or was he really dealing drugs.
- More details about the plot to assassinate Andrew Packard in the boat accident. How did Andrew and Catherine figured everything out, where was Andrew hidden the entire time he was faking his death. Hank's involvement with Josie, why did she hired him to kill Andrew, what kind of relationship they had.
- Hank's auto accident that sent him to jail. Was that really just an accident and was it related to the murder plot to kill Andrew? Why Josie was paying him for each year he was in prison?
- Who was with Leo in the woods the night he met Mike and Bobby.
- Phillip Gerard. Why we only see him and never see Mike. In dreams and visions we always see BOB but never Mike, it's always Phillip.
- What made Ben turn abruptly in his office after Audrey left.
- The white house next to the Palmers. How is BOB related to that house and why Leland started to see him there?
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Hmmmm, I think most points you'd want covered would fit better into the book than the new series. I'd be really suprised if the new series would be relapsing on it's old subplots all the time.

btw
Agent Sam Stanley wrote: - The white house next to the Palmers. How is BOB related to that house and why Leland started to see him there?
?? Don't you mean the summer house at the lake where he used to visit as a child?
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."