Season 3 Photoshoots and PR Images (SPOLIERS)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 3 Photoshoots and PR Images (SPOLIERS)

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Novalis wrote:This is true. At no point did this happen: Image

That would have been a major plot development as far as these two are concerned! :P
Which would mean that scene is going be to be stretched across three parts? Further proof that there are some weird timeline thing happening.
Dreamy Audrey
RR Diner Member

Post by Dreamy Audrey »

Could be, or maybe it was a cut scene that we're not going to see.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

vicksvapor77 wrote:
Panapaok wrote:
Ross wrote:No James in the Roadhouse stills??!! :(
Yeah, and no Big Ed. :(
They did release some screengrabs for parts 12 and 13 and there are screengrabs of James singing but no actual production stills
Where (what site) do they release these?
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Dreamy Audrey wrote:Could be, or maybe it was a cut scene that we're not going to see.
Not sure why they've had Audrey in only one costume so far but perhaps it's a clue as to her being in a place that has no space/time?

In any case, this is nowhere near the first mistake the Showtime press site has made with releasing stills from the wrong "part" either early or late so I think we'll see this scene eventually. The poor press person probably have to visually match the scene with what was shown in each part and then label the stills as best they can since the stills are not categorized by "episode" as they would be with any other series they handle. The vast majority of the stills are merely "RR-" for Rancho Rosa with a number at the end, with the numbers in the order in which they were filmed chronologically.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Ross wrote:Where (what site) do they release these?
I can post the screengrabs later. They are something we could all create but I believe they cropped/color-corrected them. I assume they were posted for the last few parts to provide coverage of key scenes that a still photographer wasn't on set for.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Showtime released screengrabs that were cropped and color-corrected for a few key scenes in parts 12 and 13, alongside the episodic stills. I assume there was no still photographer on set for the filming of these scenes but they wanted coverage of them for the press outlets. Here they are:

Part 12 official Showtime screengrabs
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Part 13 official Showtime screengrabs
Image Image Image Image Image Image
chromereflectsimage
RR Diner Member

Post by chromereflectsimage »

Thanks. It looks like Beverly, Audrey and Renee are all wearing circle necklaces. I think Shelly has one too (though hers is a ring). I can't tell if the french woman has one as well or not, it's hard to tell from these pictures.
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

+3 from Japan

Image Image Image
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

The Twin Peaks cast created a film short with Vulture Magazine at the San Diego Comic Con convention.

Direct download link HERE.
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

+15 MQ / Large SDCC portraits

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

vicksvapor77 wrote:
Dreamy Audrey wrote:Could be, or maybe it was a cut scene that we're not going to see.
Not sure why they've had Audrey in only one costume so far but perhaps it's a clue as to her being in a place that has no space/time?
Interesting you say that. Sherilyn hasn't been seen in any other outfit outside of her scene either. She wore that outfit on the EW cover, and also on the on set photo she posted at the time of filming.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
vicksvapor77 wrote:
Interesting you say that. Sherilyn hasn't been seen in any other outfit outside of her scene either. She wore that outfit on the EW cover, and also on the on set photo she posted at the time of filming.
I mean, Audrey's two scenes so far clearly take place on the same night within minutes of each other. Why WOULDN'T she be wearing the same outfit? The ohservation about the photo shoot and the set photo is interesting, tho'. I think all her scenes will likely take place on the same night (and therefore same outfit), but I expect to see her leave that location.
Spoiler:
Based on the old spoiler thread, she filmed on at least two dates a month apart, so it's almost certain she shot at multiple locations/sets.
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

16x HQ stills for Episode 14

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

4x screencaps.

Image Image Image Image
soundchaser

Post by soundchaser »

Interesting that, just like last week, we've got an image of a character wearing an outfit we haven't seen them in yet.
Saturn's child
RR Diner Member

Post by Saturn's child »

soundchaser wrote:Interesting that, just like last week, we've got an image of a character wearing an outfit we haven't seen them in yet.
Time issues seeping into our world? :wink: Interesting to see mauve flowers on this nightwear..