New Teaser/Trailer Saturday During Marathon? Place Your Bet - CONCLUDED: "NO" Wins!

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

euclid
Roadhouse Member

Re: New Teaser/Trailer Saturday During Marathon? Place Your Bet - CONCLUDED: "NO" Wins!

Post by euclid »

No wins?!?

Welp... Hopefully this avatar counts ;)
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Re: New Teaser/Trailer Saturday During Marathon? Place Your Bet - CONCLUDED: "NO" Wins!

Post by Soolsma »

Mordeen wrote:you suck because you have no internet,
My internet is back. Here is my new avatar. I had to cut down on special effects and image size due to the forum's image size restrictions.

I'm a bit late to join the Nicky train, I see a lot of people have Alberts now..
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Mordeen
Great Northern Member

Post by Mordeen »

Soolsma wrote:
Mordeen wrote:you suck because you have no internet,
My internet is back. Here is my new avatar. I had to cut down on special effects and image size due to the forum's image size restrictions.

I'm a bit late to join the Nicky train, I see a lot of people have Alberts now..
Congrats!

Yeah, the shocking news of Miguel's passing kinda outweighed our silliness for the time being. Maybe we can cook up a new wager in the next week or so to try and lift spirits.

-Mordeen
Moving Through Time. . .
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Actually missing my old avatar..
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Just throwing a totally random suggestion out there: we can also bet on something else, such as certain actor's preferences or properties. "What is Carel Struyken's shoe size?" We could fan mail him for the answer. We could also just do this bet again, only during the feb 21st marathon on SHO. But I dunno, maybe think of something which is a bit more sure to have a conclusive outcome. Or alter the bet 'New Teaser/Trailer around the marathon'

About what avatars should be used; sure, it's fun I came up with Evelyn and you chose Nicky, but honestly, wouldn't it be more fun to let the winners of a bet decide what kind of avatars the losers should take?

Hmmm... I'm gonna try and think of other fun forum group activities we can do. Generally I hate forum games such as 'finish the sentence' or 'count to million', but I'm sure besides just wagers there must fun and original things we can think of..