Official Thread - TCA Announcement - Twin Peaks on Showtime May 21st

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
MoondogJR

Re: Official Thread - TCA Announcement - Twin Peaks on Showtime May 21st

Postby MoondogJR » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:52 am

Harry S. Truman wrote:
MoondogJR wrote:
Harry S. Truman wrote:It,s official!! The third Season will arrive to Spain on May, 22th!!! Episode of 2 hours of duration also. :D :D :D

On which network?

Movistar Series XTRA. Is a payment chanell like showtime.

Thanks!
"Your log and I are on the same page."
REdKing

Postby REdKing » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:37 pm

I just read about the passing of Miguel Ferrer.
It appears Variety just confirmed it on their end.
I know some of us were concerned about his no being able to attend the TCA panel.
At this point, I'm sure we could only hope this was false.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/miguel- ... 201964233/
Manwith

Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Postby Manwith » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:54 am

TvinPiks wrote:I just wish Lynch doesn't overdo it with his esoteric (for lack of a better term) sensibilities. I want Dale Cooper, not Maharishi Mahesh Yogi... Also, I'm more a fan of Blue Velvet and Wild at Heart than of Mulholland Drive (haven't yet seen Lost Highway and Inland Empire, nor am I much eager to see them, going from what I'm hearing, about the latter film in particular).

I think Season 3 of Twin Peaks ends with us learning that Dale Cooper was a figure of James's imagination since James was unable to solve the mystery of who killed Laura Palmer. It seems like something Lynch would do given his more esoteric films :D

I'm looking forward to whatever Lynch delivers but I kind of suspect a lot of fans will HATE season 3. It'll be a fun show to talk about, whatever happens in it it will be weird.
New Shoes

Postby New Shoes » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:07 am

Wow, so this place is still here. Any my favourite TV-show is coming back. Probably in style.
Who would've thought..

Return to “Twin Peaks”