Watching Season 3 Around the World

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by Jerry Horne »

dronerstone wrote:Just a thought/question:

Now that the TP premiere starts in the USA on 5/21, does that imply that folks on the east coast will be able to watch it THREE HOURS earlier than on the west coast?

This would mean it'll probably be on illegal websites a bit earlier than on the air for people living in Cali or Seattle, right?
They will air at the same time. 9pm e / 6pm p.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
dronerstone
RR Diner Member

Post by dronerstone »

thx Jer!
TueL

Post by TueL »

Hey everybody!

First time poster.

Just a brief piece of good information: I contacted HBO Nordic and they replied that they would indeed get all the four first episodes by May 22nd. They should all be available before noon on the 22nd - few hours after the American premiere. So hopefully all us Nordic fans can count on this.
Gabriel
Great Northern Member

Post by Gabriel »

Dalai Cooper wrote:Interesting to know! I don't really use those kinds of sites, but it looks like sky have fucked up (if Australia are getting 3&4 immediately there's no reason we can't) and, well, I'd got myself psyched to experience this launch in the manner the creators have chosen to present it
It's why I'd hoped Netflix would get the rights or that iTunes would run a series pass. I'm also concerned that Sky will run it with commercial breaks – watching with commercials is something I refuse to countenance. I haven't watched a TV show with commercials in 15 years and have no intention of changing that rule.
Fashion Suicide
Roadhouse Member

Post by Fashion Suicide »

TueL wrote:Hey everybody!

First time poster.

Just a brief piece of good information: I contacted HBO Nordic and they replied that they would indeed get all the four first episodes by May 22nd. They should all be available before noon on the 22nd - few hours after the American premiere. So hopefully all us Nordic fans can count on this.
That's great news, i was very worried about this. I have asked them this myself without getting any response. Now that i know, i can finally relax. Thanks for grabbing us fellow vikings by the horns to let us know!

And welcome!
Pölkkyrouva
Roadhouse Member

Post by Pölkkyrouva »

TueL wrote:Hey everybody!

First time poster.

Hey and welcome!

That is a great piece news! Though that means that I should maybe get another day off from work – I want to have time to enjoy new episodes slowly and really take in every lynchian moment. 4 hours of Twin Peaks after all these years is way too much for my psyche at one sitting.

Thanks from a Finnish viking!
Let a smile be your umbrella. — FBI Regional Bureau Chief Gordon Cole
Tosker

Post by Tosker »

Gabriel wrote: I'm also concerned that Sky will run it with commercial breaks – watching with commercials is something I refuse to countenance. I haven't watched a TV show with commercials in 15 years and have no intention of changing that rule.
Sky are usually quite good with keeping ads to a minimum with their simultaneous airings (Which might be thanks to it being the 2am graveyard slot). Game Of Thrones usually gets one quick commercial break, half way through. Not as good as being ad free, but near enough all things considered.
MoondogJR
RR Diner Member

Post by MoondogJR »

Belgium (flanders): Play More

Source: http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20170509_02873340.
"Your log and I are on the same page."
flootures

Post by flootures »

Does anybody know if Hulu US will get episodes 3 and 4 on premiere night?
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Still no South America? Damn :(
secretlettermkr
RR Diner Member

Post by secretlettermkr »

Major Briggs wrote:Still no South America? Damn :(
Looks like we have to torrent this MF
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

flootures wrote:Does anybody know if Hulu US will get episodes 3 and 4 on premiere night?
I am pretty sure everything you can get in Showtime streaming app you would get on Showtime Hulu but you might want to email Showtime to make sure.

For my part, I am not taking any chances and will get my service from Showtime directly. I think the difference is only $1 per month.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

secretlettermkr wrote:
I will, at least in 1080p hahaha, hope I have enough storage power :) where u from?
secretlettermkr
RR Diner Member

Post by secretlettermkr »

Major Briggs wrote:
secretlettermkr wrote:
I will, at least in 1080p hahaha, hope I have enough storage power :) where u from?
ARGENTINA, con mi novia compramos un proyector, ya vimos toda la caja de blueray proyectada, y si, a bajarla en 1080p, la vamos a ver "como en el cine"!!! :D (no aguanto los 12 dias q faltan...)
CAM00009.jpg
CAM00009.jpg (536.99 KiB) Viewed 8404 times
OrsonWelles
Roadhouse Member

Post by OrsonWelles »

Still trying to figure out how to watch new season in Belgium. BE TV seems like a French speaking channel? Wouldn't want to have to see it for the first time dubbed in French..