Watching Season 3 Around the World

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by TweetPeak »

it seems Sky in Germany will now put up all 4 Episodes on the 22nd.

(Sky Serien Facebook)
auch bei uns kannst du auf Sky on Demand ab 22. Mai direkt vier Folgen Twin Peaks in der englischsprachigen Version schauen. Am 25. Mai startet dann die deutsche Version mit Teil 1 auf Sky Atlantic HD. Gruß, Martina
UnderTheSycamores

Post by UnderTheSycamores »

Alright so to clear up some confusion, if you're in the states the only way to get episodes 3&4 right after the premiere is if you have Showtime Anytime, in other words ordered through a cable provider, correct? The channel add ons (Hulu, amazon) will have them available the next day as I understand it. Pretty sure I saw someone say that they called amazon and Comcast and they confirmed as much. I'm on the hulu trial now but definitely don't want to wait the following day to see it all.
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (686.61 KiB) Viewed 9984 times
Meanwhile down South :roll: No "The Return", they call it season 3, and no episode description.
At least they're showing FWWM and even The Art Life a gazillion times before the premiere drops.

Guess I'll have to tweet them to ask about the 3&4 business, if Sky UK doesn't offer them but Sky Germany does...
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Post by TweetPeak »

we dont get Episodes 1-4 on Sky Atlantic at 3 a.m. on the 22nd, they are on "Sky on demand"
i.e. they will be put online on the 22nd - maybe at 3 a.m.?

interesting that Sky Atlantic Italia shows the simulcast at 3.am.
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

TweetPeak wrote:we dont get Episodes 1-4 on Sky Atlantic at 3 a.m. on the 22nd, they are on "Sky on demand"
i.e. they will be put online on the 22nd - maybe at 3 a.m.?

interesting that Sky Atlantic Italia shows the simulcast at 3.am.
Bizarre. We have the 1+2 simulcast on Sky Atlantic and no word on On Demand availability.
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

UK.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 11.37.01 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-16 at 11.37.01 AM.png (53.18 KiB) Viewed 9957 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
frankenhooker

Post by frankenhooker »

I'll watch via other means then. There's no way I can avoid spoilers for a week.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
Rami Airola
RR Diner Member

Post by Rami Airola »

Just read a confirmation on HBO Nordic's Finnish Facebook page that episodes 3 & 4 will be available the same day soon after episodes 1 & 2 in Finland.

So, if nothing happens, I will see 4 new episodes of Twin Peaks in less than one week. Knocks wood.
It has been so great that people have been able to keep the mystery alive even though I have sometimes been craving for leaks during the past years.
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

I'm slightly relieved that I won't be able to watch parts 3 & 4 right away - it will allow me to get some sleep before work on Monday!
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Nothing on my country whatsoever. Oh well, I was gonna watch it the second it's there and by any means necessary anyway.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
MysteryMan
RR Diner Member

Post by MysteryMan »

I also noticed that in their TV listings Sky Atlantic in the UK say 'Part 1' and 'Part 2' are 1 hr 10 mins each. I assume this means they will break it up with adverts unlike Showtime, meaning it will finish 20 minutes later than in the US. So much for a simultaneous broadcast... However after 26 years I guess we can't really complain. Fingers crossed they sort out the deal with parts 3 and 4. Not sure if it's a rights issue or not.
The next time you see me it won't be me...
Metamorphia
RR Diner Member

Post by Metamorphia »

UK here: I'll find other means to watch it too.

Just no way to avoid spoilers easily in this internet age.
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

Just did the math and here in central Canada I will be able to watch at 8pm. Very good time!

Gonna have my friend over who is equally obsessed and we are gonna have some coffee, tea, with a helping of butter, brie & baguette.

Also, the local dive is hosting a screening of Episode 29 followed by Hours 1 & 2 of The Return, with a costume contest! Gotta find me a proper Canadian tux.
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

Metamorphia wrote:UK here: I'll find other means to watch it too.

Just no way to avoid spoilers easily in this internet age.
It's annoying - I'm afraid I'll come across a spoiler while searching for other means! It'd be one thing if it was confirmed that only showtime in the US would have the next two available for streaming, but this just seems like sky being crap and messing up the deal.
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

Seems like HBO Nordic (Norway) has their very own deal. They will stream 1&2 the second the broadcast (1&2) in the US is finished, and then right after that, they let you stream 3&4. That should be part 1&2 at 5am and 3&4 at 7am (guess it's the same for FIN, SWE, DEN as well (different timezones maybe?).