Watching Season 3 Around the World

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

sackboy97
Roadhouse Member

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by sackboy97 »

laughingpinecone wrote:Meanwhile Italian Sky isn't even answering to tweets. Way to uphold stereotypes :?
I hope they'll just follow the other Sky branches and release them. If they don't, I think we'll manage, one way or another.
indyit
RR Diner Member

Post by indyit »

Pinky wrote:assumed i'd be watching at my brother's place, asked him this morning and he's like, 'got rid of Sky a month ago'. So it's action stations for me. Spoken to NowTV and I think I understand but i'm a huge Luddite so if someone would just help me confirm: As someone with no TV and no NowTV box, if I buy the Entertainment package from them, i'll be able to watch TP online as it airs, including (it seems) the third and fourth episodes.
You can either watch the live channels or watch the "catch-up" episodes (i.e. the episodes in their overall catalogue). Live channels are lower quality (520p/SD) and their catalogue episodes are higher quality (720p). You can watch from a number of devices, including simply watching it from a browser on the NOW TV website. Other devices include consoles, phones etc. From what I recall, the NOW TV quality with a browser is worse quality (SD) if you don't use their windows app or Mac Now TV Player.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is- ... -my-device

Usually, episodes only become available in their catalogue after the episode's aired on TV, but I think I read somewhere that it will become available as it airs on TV at 2am.
Pinky
RR Diner Member

Post by Pinky »

Thank you, just what I wanted to know! Really appreciate it.
LonelySoul
RR Diner Member

Post by LonelySoul »

Turkey is also now getting the series via their FX outlet.

http://www.foxchannels.com.tr/diziler/f ... peaks-2017
Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Post by TweetPeak »

i think this is typical for pay tv. id rather watch 3+4 on Sky Germany the same day it is released, but they
push me to find other possibilities. Theres no way i wait till 1st of June till 3+4 are released in Germany.
Meanwhile the internet will be full of spoilers that tell me what happens in EP 3+4.
guest315
Roadhouse Member

Post by guest315 »

Last edited by guest315 on Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
NewtoTwinPeaks
Roadhouse Member

Post by NewtoTwinPeaks »

I'm from Canada and hoping to watch on CraveTV.

Does anyone know if CraveTV Canada will include it starting at 9pm Sunday?

Thank you!
carson123

Post by carson123 »

hey there first post but long time lurker. I was wondering whether anyone knows if episodes 3 and 4 will be available to watch after the first two in the UK?
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Twin Peaks: The Return confirmed on Netflix in Brazil! Starting May 22
Cadien

Post by Cadien »

So I have between now (Friday) and Sunday night to figure out how to watch "Twin Peaks" on Showtime. (I'm in the US.) I might just have to subscribe to Showtime through Apple TV. Watch all 18 episodes and then cancel my subscription. Can you do that?
secretlettermkr
RR Diner Member

Post by secretlettermkr »

Netflix Brasil:
https://twitter.com/netflixbrasil
BR.jpg
BR.jpg (290.65 KiB) Viewed 12664 times
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Apologies if this has already been asked - I'll go back through the thread - but anyone else know how to improve on the Showtime Anytime live feed? I'm watching it now and it's very fuzzy off and on.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

N. Needleman wrote:Apologies if this has already been asked - I'll go back through the thread - but anyone else know how to improve on the Showtime Anytime live feed? I'm watching it now and it's very fuzzy off and on.
What device are you watching it on? Roku? Maybe if you change to a PC.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

mtwentz wrote:
N. Needleman wrote:Apologies if this has already been asked - I'll go back through the thread - but anyone else know how to improve on the Showtime Anytime live feed? I'm watching it now and it's very fuzzy off and on.
What device are you watching it on? Roku? Maybe if you change to a PC.
Yeah. I'm not willing to watch the live premiere of Twin Peaks on a [Lynch]fucking[/Lynch] laptop.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Melong
RR Diner Member

Post by Melong »

TimG wrote:Salvation for The Netherlands. Videoland will show Twin Peaks!
You can now try Videoland two weeks for €0.01! Good timing.

On the downside, they will show episodes 1 & 2 on 22 May and after that one episode a week (link in Dutch). So they will be consistently behind for at least one episode for the duration of the season. Not acceptable.