Watching Season 3 Around the World

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Nocturne

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by Nocturne »

It is here!!!
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Anyone here using Now TV. Can't find the on demand episodes at all, not even Episodes 1 & 2, let alone Episodes 3 & 4. Watched the first two live via Now TV on Sky Atlantic. No episodes available on demand, on internet app or on box via my TV. Anyone else have this issue?
Last edited by Jonah on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
Aerozhul
RR Diner Member

Post by Aerozhul »

Jonah wrote:Anyone here using Now TV (Ireland). Can't find the on demand episodes at all, not even Episodes 1 & 2, let alone Episodes 3 & 4. Watched the first two live via Now TV on Sky Atlantic. No episodes available on demand, on internet app or on box via my TV. Anyone else have this issue?
I'm having the same problem in the US with Showtime - none of it is On Demand yet! Supposedly it will show up at 11 (my time). We'll see....
Mairzy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mairzy »

Jonah wrote:Anyone here using Now TV (Ireland). Can't find the on demand episodes at all, not even Episodes 1 & 2, let alone Episodes 3 & 4. Watched the first two live via Now TV on Sky Atlantic. No episodes available on demand, on internet app or on box via my TV. Anyone else have this issue?
I don"t think we can see eps3/4 on Nowtv uk yet. If anybody knows when then i would dearly love to know?

Loved the first two eps.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Mairzy wrote:
Jonah wrote:Anyone here using Now TV. Can't find the on demand episodes at all, not even Episodes 1 & 2, let alone Episodes 3 & 4. Watched the first two live via Now TV on Sky Atlantic. No episodes available on demand, on internet app or on box via my TV. Anyone else have this issue?
I don"t think we can see eps3/4 on Nowtv uk yet. If anybody knows when then i would dearly love to know?

Loved the first two eps.
They seem to be on it - or at least aware of it - on twitter: https://twitter.com/skyatlantic. I think they're trying to resolve this issue.
Last edited by Jonah on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
sackboy97
Roadhouse Member

Post by sackboy97 »

Are 3&4 available on Sky on Demand? I don't see them (I'm in Italy, if that matters).
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

Still not available on Now Tv - Episodes 1 & 2 or Episodes 3 & 4. Very disappointing. Does anyone in the UK have them yet?
Last edited by Jonah on Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Post by TweetPeak »

as previously said, Sky Germany did indeed put online ep 3+4 on demand at 5 a.m. following
ep 1+2
piero
RR Diner Member

Post by piero »

Rudagger wrote:
piero wrote:Update: Sky/NowTV just deleted the episodes. I was watching episode 2 when it disappeared out of the blue! I was in a beautiul place.
Reported this post. Why are you spoiling placement of character appearances for the rest of us.
Where did you see the "placement of character appearances" spoiler?
Roomservice...
Maddy
Roadhouse Member

Post by Maddy »

I had no problem whatsoever watching my NOW TV. Episodes 3 & 4 ere there for a week, then they leave and there was a notice of that.
The Angels will return...
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

piero wrote:
Rudagger wrote:
piero wrote:Update: Sky/NowTV just deleted the episodes. I was watching episode 2 when it disappeared out of the blue! I was in a beautiul place.
Reported this post. Why are you spoiling placement of character appearances for the rest of us.
Where did you see the "placement of character appearances" spoiler?
You explicitly mentioned a returning character appearing in episode two and how sad it was. I won't repeat it here, and I kept it out of the quote as it defeats the purpose to report and then repost your spoiler, as this is a non-spoiler thread. This was before the episodes had aired for anyone, and considering how much marketing was keeping people in the dark, it felt really tone deaf to then go into a thread discussing *how to watch the episodes* and to then spoil character appearances. Some people don't want to know x or y shows up in episode z, it spoils that surprise in the moment when you're expecting them to show up.

Be more mindful in the future. If you want to discuss the episodes, there are spoiler threads for it.
vanderohe

Post by vanderohe »

if you follow this link http://skyticket.sky.de/serie/sky-atlan ... 64806.html you will either

a.) be spoilt to death about character appearance OR
b.) cringe to death about the ignorance of SKY GERMANY

HELLGODBABYDAMNO its all only about football
>>>>two and two do not always equal four >>>>
TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Post by TweetPeak »

that scene isnt even from Ep4. The just used the Stills that were released before the start.
carson123

Post by carson123 »

Does anyone know what will happen with now tv in the uk when they air the new game of thrones series next month. I just read that they will be showing it on Sky Atlantic the same times as they are currently airing twin peaks 2 am Monday morning and 9pm at night.
Calderon
Roadhouse Member

Post by Calderon »

Nothing yet on Sky Atlantic Germany *vomit*