Watching Season 3 Around the World

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Soolsma

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Postby Soolsma » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:33 am

Jerry Horne wrote:Belgium - Be tv.

As far as I know (or can find) there is no Belgian TV channel under that name. There is één (which in neighbouring countries is dubbed Belgie één, Belgium One), but I can't find information about them broadcasting it anywhere.

Source?
I believe all these phenomena that our putted-up egos and busy ant minds persist in trying to label, categorize, penetrate, and comphrehend, all spring from this same uncanny source. This is the mother of all "others".
Bobbyfromthelobby

Postby Bobbyfromthelobby » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:39 am

Sweden News! HBO Nordic will show Twin Peaks season 3 in Sweden! :D :) - - -> Link to the news (in swedish)
https://www.moviezine.se/nyheter/nya-tw ... hbo-nordic
Rami Airola

Postby Rami Airola » Fri Apr 07, 2017 7:10 am

Bobbyfromthelobby wrote:Sweden News! HBO Nordic will show Twin Peaks season 3 in Sweden! :D :) - - -> Link to the news (in swedish)
https://www.moviezine.se/nyheter/nya-tw ... hbo-nordic

Confirmation for Finland too.
https://muropaketti.com/dome/elokuva/hb ... oreeltaan/ (in Finnish)

Airs on May 22nd.
bob_wooler

Postby bob_wooler » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 am

Norway too! Asked them if they'll release part three and four the same day as well. Waiting for response.
Fashion Suicide

Postby Fashion Suicide » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Also in Denmark may 22
claaa7

Postby claaa7 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:19 pm

thank you, thank you, thank you HBO Nordic.. you can count on my subscription here in Sweden (free trial the first month, then 89 SEK per month - that's very close to 9 dollars, not a lot to pay for this wonderful event). i read in a Swedish Twin Peaks group someone has been in contact with HBO Nordic to ask them if all 4 episodes will be available on May 22, they got a diplomatic but vauge answer that "It's possible bc all the details have not been signed on yet).

Also the reason it is 22 may instead of 21 in the US is because of the time difference... so it will premiere at 3 o'clock over here (on a workday no less) haha, i'll watch it on May 22 night. that's gonna be an exciting day, anxious to get home from work :)
Boy

Postby Boy » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:09 am

So 21, 9pm for the U.S. and 22, 3am for HBO Nordic?
I can do that but a whole day is just too much!
indyit

Postby indyit » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:00 am

Boy wrote:So 21, 9pm for the U.S. and 22, 3am for HBO Nordic?
I can do that but a whole day is just too much!

Simulacast, UK is getting it too (2am UK time). Not a whole day later, it's airing/made available at the exact same time!
Saturn's child

Postby Saturn's child » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:37 am

indyit wrote:Simulacast, UK is getting it too (2am UK time). Not a whole day later, it's airing/made available at the exact same time!

Nice! I'm hoping it's the same in Australia; Stan is airing it here, & it says on their site "FROM MAY 22 - SAME DAY AS THE U.S.", so that presumably means simulcast?
secretlettermkr

Postby secretlettermkr » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:29 pm

any info about South America? Im from Argentina, Buenos Aires. No news so far...
Kolja

Postby Kolja » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:24 am

According to their homepage : Sky Germany/Austria shows the first two parts in a dubbed version on 5/25.
keatonshat

Postby keatonshat » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:43 am

Saturn's child wrote:
indyit wrote:Simulacast, UK is getting it too (2am UK time). Not a whole day later, it's airing/made available at the exact same time!

Nice! I'm hoping it's the same in Australia; Stan is airing it here, & it says on their site "FROM MAY 22 - SAME DAY AS THE U.S.", so that presumably means simulcast?

i messaged Stan on Facebook to try and find out and they told me "It will be as close to US broadcast/publish time as showtime will allow" so hopefully it'll be same time as USA
Rainwater

Postby Rainwater » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:23 am

Kolja wrote:dubbed version
Attachments
Heresy.png
I wish dubs were outlawed
Heresy.png (81.09 KiB) Viewed 790 times
φ
laughingpinecone

Postby laughingpinecone » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:47 am

Sky has a language selection, the existence of a dub isn't hurting anyone thankfully. Its subtitles on the other hand are criminal: left-aligned instead of centered and white on a solid black box instead of white with black contours. Devastating.
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Saturn's child

Postby Saturn's child » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:22 am

keatonshat wrote:i messaged Stan on Facebook to try and find out and they told me "It will be as close to US broadcast/publish time as showtime will allow" so hopefully it'll be same time as USA

Ah, excellent, thanks for the info! :D

Return to “Twin Peaks”