Twin Peaks Timeline

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

instramatic

Twin Peaks Timeline

Post by instramatic »

Hello! First time poster here. My name is Ed and I was the last caretaker of the Twin Peaks Timeline which was maintained on Usenet while ^TP^ first aired and through the FWWM movie.

A lot of work went into it by a lot of people so it would be a shame to see it die. Does anyone want to take this over? Perhaps convert it to HTML? Or put it into a crowdsourced Wiki of some sort?

It only covers events shown or mentioned in the TV show and movie, not any of the other material.

http://www.eddog.com/tp/timeline.txt

Sadly I won't have time to maintain it for S3. If you want to take it over, it's yours!
CuriousWoman
Roadhouse Member

Re: Twin Peaks Timeline

Post by CuriousWoman »

hi, thanks for the reference!

It seems that a timeline is being done on the Twin Peaks wiki, so I am sure that it will help the guys over there.

Something that I was wondering, but that is not on your timeline, is how some people put precisedates on the events of the Teresa investigation. If memeory serves, we only know that she was killed during the 9th February night, which does not explain if she was killed before the morning or in the evening of this day.