TP3 in 3D?

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Soolsma

Re: TP3 in 3D?

Postby Soolsma » Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:26 am

Moviehole took the article down :mrgreen:
I believe all these phenomena that our putted-up egos and busy ant minds persist in trying to label, categorize, penetrate, and comphrehend, all spring from this same uncanny source. This is the mother of all "others".
MoondogJR

Postby MoondogJR » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:12 am

Thank God this was a joke...
"Your log and I are on the same page."
The Jumping Man

Postby The Jumping Man » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:39 am

I think you'll be seeing a lot of stuff like this in three days. Keep your guard up.
euclid

Postby euclid » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:56 am

I can't believe this went from VERY obvious joke to click-bait news article. Hilarious.
SpookyDollhouse

Postby SpookyDollhouse » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:32 pm

euclid wrote:I can't believe this went from VERY obvious joke to click-bait news article. Hilarious.

Internet journalism

Return to “Twin Peaks”