recap video

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

chrisfil

recap video

Post by chrisfil »

Hello!

I hope you are well and gearing up for the new series :-)

My partner has only ever seen a few episodes and FWWM, but really wants to see the new season. He's not got time to watch the whole thing over the next 2 weeks (shame on him, I'll do it for him). i'd love to find some kind on really good recap video online with the best bits. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Cheers!
Chris
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Re: recap video

Post by Panapaok »

This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
polishq
RR Diner Member

Post by polishq »

I've heard good things about this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxUC8QH8miU
chrisfil

Post by chrisfil »

Thanks so much! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Post by StrangerDanger »

Laura Palmer looked most exquisite and alluring when her lifeless face was first revealed on the river bank.
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

StrangerDanger wrote:Laura Palmer looked most exquisite and alluring when her lifeless face was first revealed on the river bank.
"Miss, the look on her face when it was opened. There was a closeness. Like the formica table top."
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Post by StrangerDanger »

Snailhead wrote:
StrangerDanger wrote:Laura Palmer looked most exquisite and alluring when her lifeless face was first revealed on the river bank.
"Miss, the look on her face when it was opened. There was a closeness. Like the formica table top."
Wow. I wonder what that means? I'm guessing MIKE was saying that after being murdered, Laura looked beautified, like it was her wedding night with MIKE, the formica table being the material from which the ring was made.
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]