Twin Peaks fan album - Black Lodge White Lodge

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

agentcooper000

Twin Peaks fan album - Black Lodge White Lodge

Post by agentcooper000 »

Just wanted to share this here for anyone interested in checking out a new album that is all about Twin Peaks. The album is called "Black Lodge White Lodge" and is free to download and stream and it is a true fan album! Please let me know if there is a better place to post this for sharing with other long time fans of the show! You can stream and download here:

https://brightbeast.bandcamp.com

Thanks,
Christian
secretlettermkr
RR Diner Member

Re: Twin Peaks fan album - Black Lodge White Lodge

Post by secretlettermkr »

the art seems familiar...
agentcooper000

Post by agentcooper000 »

Holy shit! I'll have to come up with a new design! Thanks for pointing that out. I was trying come up with a way I could draw something quickly on handmade sleeves that I took to hand out at SXSW at their Twin Peaks stage to other fans. I must have seen that image online somewhere at some point and subconsciously replicated a facsimile of it. Didn't even know about that album, but i'll have to check it out. Gonna work on a new design now for my band camp page album cover. Cheers, Christian
agentcooper000

Post by agentcooper000 »

Updated new art. not sure how to add image here so just attached file. Not sure if it will auto preview. It's no masterpiece but hopefully at least it is unique now :) Thanks for the heads up.
Attachments
image1-4 copy.jpg
image1-4 copy.jpg (247.2 KiB) Viewed 5752 times