Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

TwinsPeak
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by TwinsPeak »

What are you talking about?

oops my bad, eyeboogey said his account was erased and I believed it. but it is still up and running...I erased my post as it was all wrong and not helpful
Last edited by TwinsPeak on Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Wanting something to be different will not make it so." "Explaining a different rule is not complaining for months. A lie will never be true." - Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes.
mickeyfickey
Roadhouse Member

Post by mickeyfickey »

TwinsPeak wrote:This website is definetly being watched by internet news outlets.....Today is National Coffee day, explaining Kyle's twitter....But Hawk's twitter being erased is mighty fishy...I hope something is perculating

Not twitter.. Instagram. And it's still there.
LateReg
Bookhouse Member

Post by LateReg »

TwinsPeak wrote:This website is definetly being watched by internet news outlets.....Today is National Coffee day, explaining Kyle's twitter....But Hawk's twitter being erased is mighty fishy...I hope something is perculating
I think National Coffee Day was Sunday.
boske
Great Northern Member

Post by boske »

I, for one, would welcome another season/movie. :)
Attachments
hp.jpg
hp.jpg (22.15 KiB) Viewed 7263 times
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

https://mobile.twitter.com/mfrost11/sta ... 33666?s=20

Not sure if anyone posted this yet (on my phone and might’ve skipped a page by accident). Curious linking a month old article about the box set from a website that currently has a S4 article.

Cheeky? Soft let down (hey this is the thing here)? Nothing? More to speculate on!
bob_wooler
RR Diner Member

Post by bob_wooler »

LateReg wrote:
I think National Coffee Day was Sunday.
The tweet was about a suit... and donuts. Why National coffee day should be of interest, beats me.
Hester Prynne
RR Diner Member

Post by Hester Prynne »

Where are you, Mordeen?
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Rudagger wrote:https://mobile.twitter.com/mfrost11/sta ... 33666?s=20

Not sure if anyone posted this yet (on my phone and might’ve skipped a page by accident). Curious linking a month old article about the box set from a website that currently has a S4 article.

Cheeky? Soft let down (hey this is the thing here)? Nothing? More to speculate on!
That Horror Museum Twitter account insisted their info was on something more substantial than a new DVD boxset.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Unless I'm forgetting someone almost all of us had the same sources back then, and none of us know anything right now.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

mtwentz wrote:

That Horror Museum Twitter account insisted their info was on something more substantial than a new DVD boxset.
They also pretty much confirmed that it’s a continuation in one of their replies. I had also asked them how excited they are on a scale of 1-10 and they said 1million which is also an indication that it’s something big!
Rudagger
RR Diner Member

Post by Rudagger »

mtwentz wrote:

For sure, it just is notable because it effectively confirms Frost knows of the rumours (in order to get the link, he would’ve had to see it). As opposed to a “well, he gets lots of shit tweeted at him so who really knows” thing. And it’s another thing to add to the pile, and a notable non-denial.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

If Lynch and Frost wanted this stuff silenced they would've done it a day or two ago, and you wouldn't have seen the actors clowning around.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

The timing is indeed curious. It was October 2014 when they announced Season 3. A Monday announcement would make sense.

I don't know if I should be getting my hopes up but I'm remembering the good old days of 2014-2017 and I can't stop getting excited. :)
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Yeah, I'd be surprised if we got anything substantial before Monday.

:mrgreen:
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Out of context, but I see that Jerry is very excited! His Twitter is on fire and I see lot of people online here too. Nice to see this kind of energy after such a long time :)