Season 4? Or is it over after this? Wisteria/Unrecorded Night? Something else? (Speculation thread.)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

IcedOver
RR Diner Member

Re: Season 4? Or is it over after this?

Post by IcedOver »

Fill me in. What is this Twin Peaks Archive, and why/how do they have inside information, if they do?
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!
JohnGSmoke
Roadhouse Member

Post by JohnGSmoke »

Jerry is a Twin Peaks collector, he’s got deep ties in the Twin Peaks community and beyond. Jerry knows what is going on. Will he let us know, probably not, that’s unless your close. Dugpa, I believe knows exactly what is going on too. All I can say is this, I don’t think TP is over by any means. More is gonna come, I can’t prove it but the same vibe is here like when they announce Twin Peaks The complete mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Oh Jerry, now look at what you did to this thread. Well, thanks anyway. :)
IcedOver wrote:Fill me in. What is this Twin Peaks Archive, and why/how do they have inside information, if they do?
It's just Jerry. Besides moderating here, he runs a TP fan site (twinpeaksarchive.blogspot) and an associated twitter account.

Most sources are not eager to be revealed. So in general, people don't reveal them, certainly not publicly. However, I'll just go ahead and say that Jerry has proven himself to be in the know ahead of others before.
Last edited by Soolsma on Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

IcedOver wrote:Fill me in. What is this Twin Peaks Archive, and why/how do they have inside information, if they do?
The twitter account of Jerry Horne, our moderator/owner/whatever.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Though I do have hope, I still remain quite skeptical whether anything will actually happen and I advice everyone to do the same. I bet Jerry being ambiguous with his statements has something to do with him not being sure either.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Harry S. Truman
RR Diner Member

Post by Harry S. Truman »

Soolsma wrote:Though I do have hope, I still remain quite skeptical whether anything will actually happen and I advice everyone to do the same. I bet Jerry being ambiguous with his statements has something to do with him not being sure either.
It,s Your opinión. For me, Jerry doesn,t being ambiguous and he like be sure of he say.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

This thread...

Poor Jerry. :lol:
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

All I have is a map of Tibet and deductive technique.

Seriously though, sorry if people don't want their expectations to burn up. I understand. I've heard good things is what I'll repeat.

But we've been clued in recently have we not? Frost wants more. Sabrina wants more. Lynch told us the writing would take time but there are disturbance$.

I don't have anything specific right now like I did when I announced TP would return on the Showtime network three days before the official announcement. But If I hear anything this time around, this will be the place I'll post since I'm tired of social media.

We all want S4. Even the haters. I think they're looking forward to it the most :twisted:
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

I’m Charlie Brown, Lynch is Lucy with the football. I’ll always keep coming back.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
IcedOver
RR Diner Member

Post by IcedOver »

Well, all I can say, again, is that I don't support any continuation unless Lynch directs the whole thing. Anything less, no thank you.
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

Even if it is announced, I worry about the health of all involved as it progresses. None of us are getting any younger.

My hope is that actually it wouldn't take as long to get to the screen this time since they aren't starting from "cold", and they probably sketched out ideas for S4 even whilst writing S3.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

baxter wrote:Even if it is announced, I worry about the health of all involved as it progresses. None of us are getting any younger.

My hope is that actually it wouldn't take as long to get to the screen this time since they aren't starting from "cold", and they probably sketched out ideas for S4 even whilst writing S3.
Or maybe close the book once and for all with a Final chapter
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

He'll get his way. He always does.
saygoodbyetojack
Roadhouse Member

Post by saygoodbyetojack »

More Twin Peaks forever please