have you ever had any TW dreams?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

tresojos
Roadhouse Member

have you ever had any TW dreams?

Post by tresojos »

im asking bc ive dreamed with the series before watching it.i know you wont believe me, but its true. i dreamed about the last bob/evilcooper scene from s2. i was shocked when i saw it.

so. have you had any weird twin peaks dreams?
donna madonna mañana fofana osama bin laden hayward
Manwith
RR Diner Member

Re: have you ever had any TW dreams?

Post by Manwith »

tresojos wrote:im asking bc ive dreamed with the series before watching it.i know you wont believe me, but its true. i dreamed about the last bob/evilcooper scene from s2. i was shocked when i saw it.

so. have you had any weird twin peaks dreams?
I did before the new season came out, but the dream in no way resembled Twin Peaks in terms of style. I think I wrote it down, but can't find it right now, if I do I'll update the post.

But what I mainly remember was the new season was "meta" and featured the actors of Twin Peaks playing themselves, but then it turned out the Black Lodge had swallowed the residents of Twin Peaks and the lodge existence for them was the world where they were actors playing themselves. So Ben Horne was the real guy and Richard Beymer was a dream of Ben Horne after he entered the black lodge, basically.

There was also stuff that made no sense, I think Ben Horne was captain of a star ship in a Twin Peaks meets Star Trek meets Eraserhead sort of sequence.
IcedOver
RR Diner Member

Re: have you ever had any TW dreams?

Post by IcedOver »

Rarely I'll dream about a movie that I'm anticipating, that I'm watching it and it's completely terrible. That happened before the release of "FWWM", and it was a total disaster in my dream. The real movie wasn't that far off when I subsequently went to it in the theater (although I've come around to it recently). I probably dreamed about this show before it came out, but don't immediately recall an instance.

Then just the other night I dreamed that I was saying "Gotta light?" several times to my co-worker with whom I had been talking about the show, and I replicated exactly the gravelly voice of the Woodsman.
I DON'T FEEL GOOD!!!!!