Jeremy Lindholm arrested for attempted murder

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Re: Jeremy Lindholm arrested for attempted murder

Post by Soolsma »

Esselgee wrote:
Check out the photo they used for that news story. He's wearing the John Justice Wheeler sweater! Did he actually wear one or was it photoshopped into the picture?
He's a Woolhouse Boy. A photoshop group dedicated to JJW's sweater
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Please tell me this isn't the return of that fucking stupid Wheeler/sweater forced meme.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Please tell me this isn't the return of that fucking stupid Wheeler/sweater forced meme.

Lovely. In fairness, who among us hasn't beaten a spouse with a baseball bat in public over Kool-Aid?
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Yep, he's in the Woolhouse Boy meme group (like I am, thanks Needleman :p ). If you google image search for JJW, woolhouse or anyone affiliated with them, more images with JJW's sweater pop up than without... News sites usually just pluck something off the web.

Sounds like it could have been a scene in part 10 tbh
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

I always hate finding out stuff like this. Akin to MJA and Fenn's tantrums it does not add to the magic of the show...
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Post by mtsi »

Sad....I've had a nice dialogue with him online. Very bummed to hear, especially since he spent time with friends here in town during the Fest.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We live inside a dream.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Shout out to the Admins here for at least allowing a very basic discussion of this issue. All the FB forums have shut down any discussion. It's not something I would like to focus on, but I think it needed to at least be acknowledged.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

N. Needleman wrote:Please tell me this isn't the return of that fucking stupid Wheeler/sweater forced meme.

Lovely. In fairness, who among us hasn't beaten a spouse with a baseball bat in public over Kool-Aid?
I thought that Wheeler/meme was funny the first five minutes. Don't know why it keeps going though- it got old for me real quick.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
dronerstone
RR Diner Member

Post by dronerstone »

wow, didn't know about Sizemore's arrest - thanks for the heads up!

And Lindholm -> DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

mtwentz wrote:I thought that Wheeler/meme was funny the first five minutes. Don't know why it keeps going though- it got old for me real quick.
Yep, the humor is incredibly repetitive and lame. For me, it's the fan/discussion group which has grown out of it (which is actually a very nice community) that keeps things going. Like msti, I know some people who have recently gotten closer with him. They're quite devastated.
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Even without knowledge of the beating he seems off. I mean, maybe he was very sweet in other ways, I have no idea, but that quoted FB post trying to hit on female fans is just gross and wildly inappropriate.
Methedrome
Roadhouse Member

Post by Methedrome »

I wonder if he was pulling up his pants as he ran away from the police!
Panapaok
Bookhouse Member

Post by Panapaok »

Major Briggs wrote:Ugh, it's really hard to see his behaviour on some TP groups. This is a really disgusting individual...
Disgusting.
This is - excuse me - a damn fine cup of coffee.
Major Briggs
RR Diner Member

Post by Major Briggs »

Methedrome wrote:I wonder if he was pulling up his pants as he ran away from the police!
Apparently he wanted to be shot and killed by the cops (???)
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

Damn. Really unfortunate development. I hope his wife is able to get the support she needs.

(on a totally separate note, I don't see the need to bash the Wheeler meme here... Some of us like it a lot! It's pretty harmless fun.)