So this is goodbye...

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Framed_Angel
RR Diner Member

Re: So this is goodbye...

Post by Framed_Angel »

Saela wrote:
Novalis wrote:...I'll still be here.
Although I'm not very active, I visit this website a lot and always enjoy reading your posts.
Agreed on Novalis, and I've enjoyed your posts too Saela! So many others as well.. I couldn't keep the usernames straight at times. I remembered yours using "Sailor" (from WaH) as a memory device ; )

I never watched "Lost", became aware of theory-slinging only with The Return and with increased visits of this forum as TP:TR aired. It was fun to read leading up to the show and has been so informative with the occasional arguing/ bickering at least *compelling* arguing and bickering!
I also liked hearing how yaxomaray [sp?] shared notes on his kids' reactions when they watched together. I don't have kids and was barely out of teenhood when I saw TP in original run. For me reading about his kids' perspectives was refreshing, they seemed to have less baggage to bring into their viewing.
hopesfall
RR Diner Member

Post by hopesfall »

Been here for years, and will be here for years to come. This place rules, and Dugpa/Jerry etc are the best.

Stick around, it will only get better and better from here. :D
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Cheers hopesfall.

But you know what makes this a board a place I don't mind hanging out in? It's members like you that have a kind word and are always even-keeled.

Thank you.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
claaa7
Great Northern Member

Post by claaa7 »

I'm sure the heart of Dugpa will keep beating but I must say that being a fan of Twin Peaks and a member of this board has been an absolute blast this past year. it is by far the best Television experience i have ever had. i have followed a lot of great shows when they first aired, but Twin Peaks: The Return is the first and only series i have followed religiously and dedicated to this point. these discussion boards have been a big part of that so thanks to all members on here for that!
Mb3
RR Diner Member

Post by Mb3 »

I'll proabably lurk around this wonderfull place as long as it exists. It was a great pleasure after watching each episode of TPTR to come here and read all of the thoughts, theories and speculations.