Movie

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Red Lodge

Movie

Postby Red Lodge » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:52 am

Hello Everybody,

Well . . . I am not sure if this question has been asked or not but I can help but think/speculate that a movie might/should follow the new series. Given the ending (What year is it?) perhaps a follow up is not required, but I have a feeling there is room for it. What do you think?

Andrew
Last edited by Red Lodge on Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
kitty666cats

Re: Movie

Postby kitty666cats » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm

I have a theory that they filmed a bit more than the 18 hours that they released and they're going to surprise us with a ~2 hour movie in the near future. Or maybe something special on the Blu-Ray/DVD release. We'll see soon!
Mr. Jackpots

Re: Movie

Postby Mr. Jackpots » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:43 pm

That would be super awesome if the Blu-ray has some extraordinary bonus footage. It would be good marketing in developing the product. Boost the DVD Blu-ray sales. I for one would be incentivsed to pay full retail for the Blu-ray to get my hands on the new Twin Peaks Material as soon as possible.

Return to “Twin Peaks”