I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Soolsma

I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

Postby Soolsma » Thu May 17, 2018 2:39 pm

Title says it all. Check the link. Would be pretty cool if it could make it's goal. So far it's going pretty well, 8000 bucks in half a day. Do share with your fellow Twin Peaks geeks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hi ... escription

"Join us today in the making of I Know Catherine, The Log Lady, an authorized documentary celebrating the life of renowned stage, film and TV actress Catherine E. Coulson. A life she dedicated to the arts, the environment, to spirituality, and to her fans, friends, family and daughter."

Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
jlyon1515

Re: I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

Postby jlyon1515 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:37 pm

I was so happy to hear about this project! They have a good track record too, I loved "I Don't Know Jack." I really hope it gets it's full funding!
Soolsma

Re: I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

Postby Soolsma » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:55 am

It has made it's mark :)
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."

Return to “Twin Peaks”