I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

Post by Soolsma »

Title says it all. Check the link. Would be pretty cool if it could make it's goal. So far it's going pretty well, 8000 bucks in half a day. Do share with your fellow Twin Peaks geeks!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/hi ... escription
"Join us today in the making of I Know Catherine, The Log Lady, an authorized documentary celebrating the life of renowned stage, film and TV actress Catherine E. Coulson. A life she dedicated to the arts, the environment, to spirituality, and to her fans, friends, family and daughter."
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Re: I Know Catherine, The Log Lady. Documentary kickstarter.

Post by jlyon1515 »

I was so happy to hear about this project! They have a good track record too, I loved "I Don't Know Jack." I really hope it gets it's full funding!
LonelySoul
RR Diner Member

Reddit AMA with Richard Green (the Magician from Mulholland Drive) tomorrow (6/6) at 12 PDT

Post by LonelySoul »

Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
LonelySoul
RR Diner Member

Post by LonelySoul »

Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

It has made it's mark :)
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

A year after the Kickstarter made its quota, has anyone heard any updates on this?
beano
Roadhouse Member

Post by beano »

Mr. Reindeer wrote:A year after the Kickstarter made its quota, has anyone heard any updates on this?
just got back from the twin peaks festival. they had a filmed message from richard green saying that it is "coming soon." i believe it is in post-production.
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

beano wrote:
Mr. Reindeer wrote:A year after the Kickstarter made its quota, has anyone heard any updates on this?
just got back from the twin peaks festival. they had a filmed message from richard green saying that it is "coming soon." i believe it is in post-production.
Thanks for the info! Really looking forward to this.