Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels

Post by Soolsma »

I've read online somewhere that around 2000 there were rumors circulating about a British production company called Phoenix Media wanting to a Twin Peaks movie called Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels. Now, as much as that title sounds horrible, I am curious to find out more about it. Information on the web is very scarce. Any of the oldbies here remember anything about it?
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Re: Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels

Post by N. Needleman »

That shit's a new one on me and I lurked a long time.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
Bob Rice

Post by Bob Rice »

I remember reading about this, I think sometime around 2008.

I tried to find the article to read again a few years ago, but unfortunately was unable to locate it online.

(To be honest I always liked the title 'Twin Peaks: With a Thousand Angels'...)
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

I think it first appeared between 2000 and 2002. Then it flared up again around 2007. That's how I remember it. I'm not sure if Frost has ever commented on it.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

British Twin Peaks. Damn Fine Tea :)
There is some info about Kiefer and Mark :http://www.twinpeaksgazette.com/communi ... 3.cfm.html
baxter
Great Northern Member

Post by baxter »

wow- fascinating to think about what might have been.
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Post by Jasper »

krishnanspace wrote:British Twin Peaks. Damn Fine Tea :)
There is some info about Kiefer and Mark :http://www.twinpeaksgazette.com/communi ... 3.cfm.html
We really shouldn't call that "info" unless we're merely cataloguing one of the many Twin Peaks rumors that has popped up over the years. This one doesn't even make sense. Frost doing a sequel to a film Lynch made without him, and which Frost probably didn't care for at the time, and doing this with a relatively minor character Lynch (and Engels) created without him? Not a single peep from any other Twin Peaks cast members over the ensuing years? Just a rumor about Agent Sam Stanley, of all characters?
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Jasper wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:British Twin Peaks. Damn Fine Tea :)
We really shouldn't call that "info" unless we're merely cataloguing one of the many Twin Peaks rumors that has popped up over the years. This one doesn't even make sense. Frost doing a sequel to a film Lynch made without him, and which Frost probably didn't care for at the time, and doing this with a relatively minor character Lynch (and Engels) created without him? Not a single peep from any other Twin Peaks cast members over the ensuing years? Just a rumor about Agent Sam Stanley, of all characters?
Sorry not really any info, rather a rumor that doesnt make any sense