Question to ask Sheryl Lee?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

future's past

Question to ask Sheryl Lee?

Post by future's past »

I'm heading to the twin peaks conversation on Saturday night in Sydney. https://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/S ... TWINPEAK18

Sheryl Lee, Dana Ashbrook, Michael Horse, Kimmy Robertson & Sabrina Sutherland will be there. I'm guessing Al Strobel will not be.

I would love to ask them a question in the Q&A, especially Sheryl since I absolutely love her!

Does anyone have any ideas for any original questions, that she wouldn't have been asked a thousand times.

I was going to ask what her feeling was re the ring in the train car scene. Or perhaps any recollections re the picnic scene?

If not for Sheryl, are there any other interesting questions you can think of to ask?
Mr. Reindeer
Lodge Member

Re: Question to ask Sheryl Lee?

Post by Mr. Reindeer »

The ring is definitely an interesting one. This is maybe too much an area of secrecy, but I would be curious to know if DKL gave her anything specific to whisper to Dale in TP:TR (obviously she won’t reveal what she said, but I’d love to know if there was a “scripted” line or if she was just improvising/mouthing). Heck, I’d also be curious to know the same thing about the Red Room scene on the original show as well....obviously, she didn’t actually whisper the dubbed line from E16.
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

Thanks for doing this!

How and in what ways did she feel Laura was still present when she was playing Carrie Page? For instance when she rambled the lines in my signature.

But yeah, I'd give priority to Reindeer's question.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

What was her reaction to Laura's new backstory that was established in Part 8?