Is It Future, Or Is It Past?

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
neverwakingworld

Re: Is It Future, Or Is It Past?

Postby neverwakingworld » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:03 pm

i think it should be a film and incorporate the 25 years later meeting and the deleted fwwm scenes.
marchug
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Re: Is It Future, Or Is It Past?

Postby marchug » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:24 pm

i think it should be a film and incorporate the 25 years later meeting and the deleted fwwm scenes.

i read this a little while ago without much of a comment and whatnot...
but...
i have been thinking of it a lot over the last few days and think that it is kind of a brilliant idea. if there was any director that could pull this off it would definitely be david...
-23-

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”