"Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Jerry Horne

Re: "Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

Postby Jerry Horne » Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 am

I was going through my collection and came across an unused prop from Twin Peaks that concerns Audrey.

It is handwritten on a green piece of paper:

---------------------------------------------------------

Dear Ben,

When we met the other day, I was waiting for you to break the news. But you didn't, why didn't you Ben. This is what we've been waiting for all these years. I want to know what is going on with Josie & Audrey & what you and Jerry have going that no one else understands This is the last time I will tell you.

---------------------------------------------------------

It is unsigned. It is dated Monday. Any idea what this could be?
Mr. Reindeer

Re: "Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

Postby Mr. Reindeer » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:12 pm

What an odd, intriguing find, Jerry! It’s pretty weird that a seemingly abandoned plotline (or multiple abandoned plotlines!) somehow made it to the prop stage. Based on context and tone, I would bet on Catherine as the author. But Josie & Audrey?! Did they even even share a scene?

Return to “Twin Peaks”