"Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Re: "Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

Post by Audrey Horne »

Yes, please.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
Navona

Post by Navona »

Agent Audrey Horne!! Love this idea with Audrey finding her freedom and her autonomy. She would no doubt work the Federal cases given to her, but also use her FBI resources to research the Black Lodge and her missing (or now nemesis/lost love) Cooper. Shades of Clarice Starling/Lecter if Cooper/BOB is at large. If I were to REALLY geek out, my imagination takes Agent Horne to the basement of FBI headquarters to ask a certain Agent Mulder about the paranormal activity in the woods outside Twin Peaks.....

Now I am getting all LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN. Horne, Mulder, and Starling on the trail of Cooper/BOB.

Forgive me. I really am a critical and rational person.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Audrey working for the FBI? That would be an interesting background check. #OneEyedJacks #Heroin #SchoolNumbsMyBuns
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Navona

Post by Navona »

#CoopersSECRETmissiontoOEJ #Neverreported #Audreywouldpasswithflyingcolors

But the numb school buns might be a problem though.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

#maybeyoureright;)
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

yes, realism is of the utmost importance on this show.

(I think it will be okay.)
RR Diner Member

Post by 4815162342 »

Definitely not where she was headed at the end of the show. She should be running Horne Industries, and some kind of political activist, if not, you know, dead.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

4815162342 wrote:Definitely not where she was headed at the end of the show. She should be running Horne Industries, and some kind of political activist, if not, you know, dead.
I think first they need to reveal Audrey was some kind of cyborg, so she only needed a little repair after the bank explosion to go back to work full speed.
I know Twin Peaks is not the most realistic show ever, but some things may come out a little bit forced.
If Lynch and Frost really wanted to carry on with the character why would they place her in a explosion?
Maybe that was meant to kill the character off. Sherilyn Fenn was already not happy about how things turned out in season 2 and was being kind of difficult in a few areas (refusing to do the Miss Twin Peaks introduction dance for instance). I don't know, that's all conjecture of my part of course.
Anyway, if Audrey is coming back, there's a lot of explaining to do.
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

Catherine said she had a guardian angel to help her survive the mill fire. Cooper disappeared into a thin air curtain. Josie got sucked into a doorknob. They could easily allude to Audrey being unmarked by an explosion. And perhaps townsfolk trying to figure out logically how that could have happened. Then it could tie in the otherworldly vent that would have come into play with Frost's original intention.

I think over explaining ruins too many elements in this show.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Audrey Horne wrote:Catherine said she had a guardian angel to help her survive the mill fire.
I think Catherine meant she couldn't believe how she managed to escape. Especially being the kind of person she was. It was like she was given a second chance. But at the end of the day she escaped the same way Pete and Shelly did. She ran. She was free to do so. Audrey was chained a few meters away from a bomb. :?

Audrey Horne wrote:Cooper disappeared into a thin air curtain. Josie got sucked into a doorknob. They could easily allude to Audrey being unmarked by an explosion. And perhaps townsfolk trying to figure out logically how that could have happened.
Well if that's the way they decide to go with this ok, all I'm saying is they need to explain how she managed to survive something like that, even if she was saved by supernatural elements.
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

If there hadn't been a second season, we would have people say the same thing about Shelly and Catherine. The fire blocked the exit -you can't get out. They died.

I'm also surprised when I hear people think Ben was killed. I always knew I was watching a cliffhanger. That is not how you kill your characters off on a soap -that is how you cliffhang them. Your main characters are going to get send off deaths if they go that route -like Leland or Josie did.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Audrey Horne wrote:I'm also surprised when I hear people think Ben was killed.
Agreed on that one! I've never for a minute thought Ben was dead.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Audrey Horne wrote:If there hadn't been a second season, we would have people say the same thing about Shelly and Catherine. The fire blocked the exit -you can't get out. They died.

I'd say it'd be a 50/50 chance for Shelly and Catherine. It's a fire. It takes a while to spread. They're both free and can run/look for an exit. I wouldn't necessarily assume they died, no.
Audrey is chained, the blast happens in one second. Only an angel could've saved her :lol:
Audrey Horne wrote:I'm also surprised when I hear people think Ben was killed. I always knew I was watching a cliffhanger.
I agree with you here. Hopefully that bang brought the scumbag that was asleep back to life. Throw those stupid carrots away and go back to your cigar Ben. We miss you!
chalfont
Roadhouse Member

Post by chalfont »

Maybe Audrey survived, just, with her arms and legs amputeted..........
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

Boxing Helena in a way, just a thought.