"Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

ThumbsUp
RR Diner Member

Re: "Do your palms ever itch?" All things Audrey

Post by ThumbsUp »

dugpa wrote:
Audrey Horne wrote: I don't want to go into the social media history from actors- everyone is human and most of us have said things on social media that we probably wish we hadn't. And also sometimes things get blown out of proportion... This board is certainly no different.
Agreed. I'd like to keep discussion regarding social media posts by actors and crew members that have no real relevance to the stories of Twin Peaks off the board. Those that feel the need to discuss these things, there are a hundred other places to do so. This thread especially is such an awesome piece of very thoughtful work and last thing I want is to have it sullied by discussions on social media tweets made by actors that are totally irrelevant to the thread.
I apologise — I only asked because I didn't know if there was a primary source that told us there would indeed be less Audrey in the new season, or that her character and story featured less prominently in S3. Sorry, I should have explained myself better.
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

No worries, and I think it's a natural question for anyone who is excited and nervous about the show returning. It just opens a can of worms, and leads to a game of telephone where things get distorted, posters bicker, and just counter productive.

I do think it's fair to say though, if you read how Audrey is presented in the Secret History and with Lynch directing, the character is in very good hands.

And PS... I'm loving discussing all of this again!
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
GhostyTMRS

Post by GhostyTMRS »

Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

Love it... Thanks for sharing.
bespincrawler

Post by bespincrawler »

That interview was great, though when Sherilyn mentioned that the Psych episode she did felt more like a Twin Peaks reunion than coming back for Season 3, I did feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach a bit. I know it could've just been an off handed comment and ultimately mean nothing, but I still have my fingers crossed that Audrey has some relevance to the plot that isn't just an appearance for appearance sake.
djerdap
RR Diner Member

Post by djerdap »

bespincrawler wrote:That interview was great, though when Sherilyn mentioned that the Psych episode she did felt more like a Twin Peaks reunion than coming back for Season 3, I did feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach a bit. I know it could've just been an off handed comment and ultimately mean nothing, but I still have my fingers crossed that Audrey has some relevance to the plot that isn't just an appearance for appearance sake.
Haha, that really sounds like the hyperbole she would have used. Can you tell me where to find the Twin Peaks related comments in the interview? I tried yesterday and already found some parts kinda hard to listen to.
https://thirtythreexthree.wordpress.com/ - 33x3: 33 favourite films by 33 directors, 33 favourite books by 33 authors, 33 favourite albums by 33 musicians and 3 favourite TV series
bespincrawler

Post by bespincrawler »

djerdap wrote:
bespincrawler wrote:That interview was great, though when Sherilyn mentioned that the Psych episode she did felt more like a Twin Peaks reunion than coming back for Season 3, I did feel my heart drop to the pit of my stomach a bit. I know it could've just been an off handed comment and ultimately mean nothing, but I still have my fingers crossed that Audrey has some relevance to the plot that isn't just an appearance for appearance sake.
Haha, that really sounds like the hyperbole she would have used. Can you tell me where to find the Twin Peaks related comments in the interview? I tried yesterday and already found some parts kinda hard to listen to.
The majority of the Twin Peaks related talk takes place from around 31:15 to the 40:27 mark (the Season 3 comments start around 34:17).
Last edited by bespincrawler on Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Driftwood
RR Diner Member

Post by Driftwood »

I don't know that Twin Peaks Reunion Episode is really the feel I want from a season 3 anyway
Rainwater
RR Diner Member

Post by Rainwater »

A "Twin Peaks Reunion" is the exact opposite of what I want(and have come to expect) from the new series, so Sherilyn's comment would be reassuring, if I had any trust or cared enough for what she has to say.
I'll see you in the trees
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

Don't worry - it'll be great.
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (207.29 KiB) Viewed 12741 times
It only took twenty seven years, but maybe finally Audrey gets what she wants!
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Post by Audrey Horne »

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (115.16 KiB) Viewed 12681 times
Snailhead
Great Northern Member

Post by Snailhead »

^ Wowza! That shot is far more flattering than the cover.
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

Audrey leaning against coop is great. Audrey standing apart from the rest of the cast swaying on her own is even better.
TwinsPeak
RR Diner Member

Post by TwinsPeak »

The actress keeps mentioning how she would light up as Audrey when beside Cooper.....is it that she can't let go of what could have been in the past if Twin Peaks hadn't been rewritten in the Cooper Audrey love story? Or is she giving away a bit of what is to come in season 3? :)
"Wanting something to be different will not make it so." "Explaining a different rule is not complaining for months. A lie will never be true." - Dale Cooper: My Life, My Tapes.