Pilot on DVD

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
oldmandentures

Pilot on DVD

Postby oldmandentures » Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:29 pm

Any word on the pilot episode? We've all been waiting aBOUT 5 freakin years for season two,so it would be a shame for them to release it only to release a "COMPLETE" set 6 months down the road without releasing the pilot by itself for all of us who hjave been waiting.
imhotep

Postby imhotep » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:43 am

I never understood why you Americans never had the pilot on DVD since it was released on the season 1 box here in Europe.

I feel bad for you.
sloclub

Postby sloclub » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:23 pm

I feel bad for us too. I think there is a copyright issue involved. I hope it gets resolved as soon as possible and is available on the complete set due to come out in the US later this year.
neslord

Postby neslord » Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:07 pm

Can anybody confirm which version of the pilot is on the region 2, season 1 box set??
Is it the originally aired extended "spoiler" or the cut down version?
"Maybe I should get.... another?"
dugpa
Site Admin

Postby dugpa » Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:15 pm

Original version as broascast on TV without extended ending.

-B

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”