IMDB home page

Discussion of Twin Peaks and Fire Walk With Me

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.

IMDB home page

Postby uncle_fugly » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:16 pm

Check out the IMDB homepage! Looks like TP's getting a major marketing push. That can only be a good thing as far as seeing FWWM deleted scenes someday.

Postby TheArm » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:16 pm

I saw IMDB, yeah, it's pretty cool. The banner ads are all over the Internet. Between that and all of the great press coverage (like Entertainment Weekly and the LA Times, thus far, with I'm sure more to come), it all feels really exciting. It's getting a big marketing push on Amazon too. When I go to on my Blackberry web browser, the first thing I see is an ad for the TP box set. I hope the set is a huge seller (it looks likely that it will) and that there are more TP goodies to come in the future! (I don't know what those would be short of a 3rd soundtrack, but a boy can dream...)

Postby Si78 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:36 pm

The online marketing push is quite nice. I've noticed it everywhere. However, I'm still extremely surprised that none of this weekend's ads (CC, BB, Target) featured the set, and it's starting to look like none of those shows will be discounting the set at all Tuesday.

Postby Erwin » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:26 pm

Last edited by Erwin on Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mark84 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 2:33 am

Waaaa :( , i've visited both and several times in the last few days (once or twice each day roughly) and i've yet to see a peaks advert!!! I feel cheated.

Return to “Twin Peaks”