I Want You Rockin' Back inside my heart...

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Evenreven
Great Northern Member

Post by Evenreven »

Ian Buchanan is hilarious. My only real problem with Dick Tremayne is that Ian Buchanan's better in On the Air, and I actually saw On the Air before I saw season 2. Miguel Ferrer and Ian Buchanan's scenes are comedy gold. (I also think I would have liked him more if more good characters had been introduced early in the second season. Maddy, Harold, Jacques and eventually Leland and Josie die, and we get Dick Tremayne, Lana and Evelyn Marsh. Not exactly a good trade.)
"Who's the towhead? Those drugs are LEGAL!"
GreatWent

Post by GreatWent »

I love On the Air, and I think Ian Buchanan is superb in it. Too bad this series is so hard to find. I found it on VHS on eBay----wish it would get a DVD release soon.
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

Yeah, I agree - Ian Buchanan is one of the best things about On the Air. And one of the worst things about Twin Peaks.
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
GORDON COLE ! ! ! !

Post by GORDON COLE ! ! ! ! »

...Dick Tremayne? Pah...
...YOU BREAK AN EGG ON IT,SHE,S MY MOTHERS SISTERS GIRL.OREGON!!!ITS A BEAUTIFUL WEAPON,COOP,ACTS LIKE HE,S NEVER SEEN A KISS BEFORE...
tellharryididn'tcry

Re: I Want You, Right. Back. Inside My Heart...

Post by tellharryididn'tcry »

different strokes for different folks. dick is one my most favorite characters on twin peaks! i am one of those season two lovers though. :oops: in a perfect world, season two would have been perfect. i have watched the tp series over 40 times and only once did i fast forward through the evelyn marsh scenes. i just wasn't in the mood. it's not a perfect world. thank goodness we even got a season two. there was an actor on tp that was said to be very difficult to work with, but they wouldn't say who. any idea who that might have been?